Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry for Billboard Magazine: A subtle jab at Taylor Swift?

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

"'she talks about how no one -- not even another diva, can defame her and get away with it"

B8ja_ljCIAALjoN.jpg

This is the cover for Katy's new interview with Billboard Magazine and article has not yet been released.

Could Katy possibly be hinting at the Bad Blood between her and Ms. Swift? :udidnt:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/6457904/katy-perry-super-bowl-billboard-cover-sneak-peek

For a quick breakdown of what is known publicly about the Katy and Taylor situation (might not be in correct order):

- Katy goes up to Taylor at awards shows, is polite but obviously not into her in the slightest. Taylor considers this being two-faced.

-Katy tries to hire some of Taylor's dancers back during a tour, probably just business. Taylor considers this a personal attack and fires all the dancers Katy reached out to.

-Katy finally hears Taylor's comments and sends out the infamous Regina George tweet, pissed off.

-Taylor writes "Bad Blood", which of course makes the blood boil even harder.

-Katy starts dating Diplo, who shades Taylor's lack of an ass"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

is there link to the article

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Redstreak

Honestly I can see it as being such

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

TheOriginalOne

Her Halftime show is going to come and she going to sing some songs and nothing's going to happen. Mark my words.

Gianni Versace

Her Halftime show is going to come and she going to sing some songs and nothing's going to happen. Mark my words.

We aren't speculating about whether or not she's going to talk about it in performance, if that's what you thought. 

We are just wondering what she's going to say in the article. 

Vernier

I wouldn't even call it subtle, it's very obvious who it could be referring to :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

TheOriginalOne

We aren't speculating about whether or not she's going to talk about it in performance, if that's what you thought. 

We are just wondering what she's going to say in the article.

Well, we know she isn't going to going to refer to anyone by name. I don't get why people like to be so indirect :smh:

Gianni Versace

Well, we know she isn't going to going to refer to anyone by name. I don't get why people like to be so indirect :smh:

there could be multiple reasons.

- doesn't want to give taylor the spotlight

- doesnt want this to get too out of hands

- doesn't want to loose to many fans 

etc

Archived