Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Proudest Moment As A Gaga Fan

devoured-heart

Featured Posts

devoured-heart

Obviously there have been numerous points throughout Gaga's career that the GP have defined as her standout moments. On a much deeper level however I think there are times where, due to developing such a strong connection/bond with Gaga, we as fans feel ourselves really rooting for Gaga to succeed and 'win' much more intensely because we understand her struggles and the battles she faces.

So with that being said, in your eyes, what is one the defining moments of Gaga's career (big or small) in which you felt as though you couldn't be happier to see her succeed and overcome her obstacles?

It could be a music video, an award ceremony, an album release etc.

CaptainAmerica

VMAs 2010. The meatdress, the wins, the BTW announcement. I couldn´t. And the whole world was watching.

There's a ton of moments, but the G.U.Y. music video release really sticks out to me.  It was such a great time, I was obsessed.

jomonster12

For me, when Gaga does stuff that she wants. I'm proud of her when she doesnt give a f**k about what people say about her, stuff like that.

VMAs 2010. The meatdress, the wins, the BTW announcement. I couldn´t. And the whole world was watching.

This and Grammys 2011 and the BTW Foundation :emo:

RAMROD

When I bought every versions available of her albums. :classy: :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

For me, when Gaga does stuff that she wants. I'm proud of her when she doesnt give a f**k about what people say about her, stuff like that.

This.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ThatSLAYGUY

The G.U.Y video 

It was a pretty hard time for her and then she came out with this masterpiece ... I couldn't even 

I haven't been a fan through all the eras, so this might be a weird choice to some, but her performance at SXSW blew me away. :giveup::legend:

and G.U.Y. was epic indeed

I think Gaga being announced as the most influential person in 2011, beating Oprah and winning CFDA fashion icon award the same year along with BTW (the single) breaking all these records... Early 2011 was a great time... Until Judas happened

gagzus

For me the VMAs 2010 was amazing but the moment I was most proud of was the BTWB in South America and I'm not even from there.

Or that melancholy feeling I got from the applause VMA performance.

If she ever manages to perform Born This Way & Gypsy in Jakarta I will be so proud just to hear her sing the BTW bridge to them and her to sing "finally in Jakarta" in gypsy

Bradley

Every time the GP or non Gaga fan praises her, I stand the phuq up and tell everyone she is my idol. Especially when she slays during her jazz performances or when I really feel connected to her artistry, I say this loudly: "My idol, mother monster is a true artist!"

Archived