💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm drifting away from Gaga

LikeJesusSaid

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I think in mid 2012 i started getting bored and got into some other artists but in summer 2013 I came back and haven't left since

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Well it is normal to be drifted apart when you explore more of what life can offer to you, in.this case, music.

You do.not have to feel bad or concern or sad or worry or anguish about it.

Just enjoy.

a610b4036ebd72792b15c45a8cb21487.jpg

Everyone did.the same thing with everything new.

When I have a new toy or gadgets, I tend to use the new ones more but later I will return to the old one as well.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

People change. It's a fact of life.

I think age also has something to do with it.

I still appreciate the musicians I LIVED FOR back in high school but I don't have the same obsessions for them. There is no shame in gravitating to other artists.

You will probably be into the new stuff but who's to say your obsession will be the same as it was before.

HausOfAntonio

I'm not at like my stanning peak either but its ok since been a while since she's done any original stuff! Not to mention we didn't get much from ARTPOP and the backlash kinda turned everybody off a little...

I'm with her more than ever.  I'm glad she's doing things that make her happy.

I find it sad that so many "fans" only love and obsess over Gaga when she is catering to them.

Exactly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

It's because she isn't doing anything. Once she's "back", you'll swing back in but even if you don't, you don't hate her or anything like that. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

holy scheisse

Its just that ARTPOP sounded a bit like her old work, and cheek to cheek isnt my cup of tea, so its been a good.. 4? years ish since shes put out material that ive reaaaaally gotten absorbed into. 

but like others have said, i love her as an artist... and that wont change. even if i am nowhere near the level of fan i once was

I'm with her always. She's more than just a pop star to me, but I can understand what you're saying. I hope you'll be back.

These days fans get bored of artists way too easily. I wish i was around in the 70s when artists like Fleetwood Mac & ABBA could release single after single.

I felt the exact same way during the latter half of the Born This Way era. It was like I wasn't even a fan of her anymore, I didn't keep up with her or care what she did. I didn't even know about the hip injury until like a few weeks after. I reconnected with her when she dropped the ARTPOP announcement (that's also when I joined GGD), and I stanned for her harder than I ever had before. It was crazy, it was like just discovering her back in 2008 with Just Dance. You'll reconnect with her. Fans go through lulls like this sometimes.

Well there is other music you can enjoy. :)

I've been a fan since BTW, but I still listen to other artists.  :P

You'll have ups and downs of how much you like her. 

giskardsb

These past few weeks I have been listening to many different artists and genres and Ive noticed I don't feel as 'connected' to Gaga as I have for the past 4 years. Am I just growing up? Am I going to be here for ha again when she releases? I hope she catches my attention again.

It's ok and healthy to gain an interest in the wider world.  While hardcore standom can be a big support to an artist, it also leads to excess everything... excess praise, excess criticism, stan war BS, criticizing other artists, etc.  There is a wider world out there worth taking a look at.  It doesn't make you any less of a fan of Gaga to enjoy other artists as well.    In fact gaining a wider appreciation for other artists and genres will likely help you stay interested in Gaga throughout her career,  as she will always be a musical chameleon.  You'll notice that the people that complain the most about Gaga are the ones that have invested themselves in a particular version.  Being a well-rounded fan will help you appreciate her more, in a more mature manner than simple standom. 

Archived