Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm drifting away from Gaga

LikeJesusSaid

Featured Posts

LikeJesusSaid

These past few weeks I have been listening to many different artists and genres and Ive noticed I don't feel as 'connected' to Gaga as I have for the past 4 years. Am I just growing up? Am I going to be here for ha again when she releases? I hope she catches my attention again.

Has Gags ever faded from your life or does anyone feel the same way? :/

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's OK.  There's nothing set in stone that Gaga has to be your #1, 2, or 3 priority in music.

Spyro the Dragon

i'm connected with her way to express herself artistically so i'll never get tired i'm not interested in no one else on the pop scenes she ispires my work.it is about the way of thinking.

These past few weeks I have been listening to many different artists and genres and Ive noticed I don't feel as 'connected' to Gaga as I have for the past 4 years. Am I just growing up? Am I going to be here for ha again when she releases? I hope she catches my attention again.

Has Gags ever faded from your life or does anyone feel the same way? :/

I think a certain degree of space is created when something/someone doesn't meet your expectations.The gaga now is definitely not the gaga we knew pre-ARTPOP. While we as a fanbase may love her work, we don't know why she goes through such radical changes. She use to be in touch with us more, but as time goes on it seems like she has become more dishonest and distant; and that could be one of the problems.

Then again people do grow and things do change; maybe she's just not your style anymore. You'll probably still listen to her material, but you aren't contractually obligated to love her unconditionally. Do what makes you you; Always. 

Psychedelic

That's normal... you might get into her again when she releases her next album, or probably not. But maybe one day she'll get your attention again. It could happen with any artist, not just Gaga. I think it's rather stupid to follow someone like a blind sheep.

It's perfectly fine to listen to different artists all the time. I couldn't imagine just listening to Gaga all the time without listening to other people's music. That sounds like overkill to me. 

PicklePower

I'm the same way. She was my favorite for awhile, and now there are other artists who I prefer to listen to.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived