• Last Reply
RAMROD

I loved also this one, it was very interesting also visually:

51%2BF5HiVvcL.jpg

:legend:

Wait, I think I missed this one! :udidnt:

Whats your rating?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Slay, triple-threat Latin queen! I'm so happy for her. JLo freakin' busts her butt, and she does it because she truly loves what she does. She deserves every bit of success she has. :)

Whats your rating?

Well consider that it's a bit old now (15 years now), it's from 2000, so maybe if you watch it now it could seem not that big deal, but for the time it was a very well done thriller in my opinion, to me it's a 8 :yes:

Whats your rating?

:O You MUST watch The Cell. It's such a visually stunning film! And the plot is awesome, too. One of my fave films ever.

:O You MUST watch The Cell. It's such a visually stunning film! And the plot is awesome, too. One of my fave films ever.

I'm agree :legend: Visually it's amazing especially considering that it was made 15 years ago :yes:

RAMROD

Well consider that it's a bit old now (15 years now), it's from 2000, so maybe if you watch it now it could seem not that big deal, but for the time it was a very well done thriller in my opinion, to me it's a 8 :yes:

Thanks. I will check.this.out. :woot:

I hopr netflix have it.

I wonder what did I do then that I missed this, mortified tbh :shy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagaloo911

I wanna see it, the trailer looks interesting and like it might be good.

Plus the main guy is hott af :heat:

Electric Phire

Saw it. Idk why it got such bad reviews. I thought it was well put together. Sure, some cheesy lines here and there, but still an overall good movie. I recommend it.

It actually looks like a good movie to me, might go see it.

It's filled with cliches but you know what? It's pretty damn entertaining, lol. It's basically an R-Rated OBSESSED.

looks like a fun thing to watch!  :excited2: the only reason for it to be poorly received by critics is because they are like ggd members on music. It is not entertaining when it's cliché or basic, but much praise for those with many layers although the end product seems to bear zero entertainment.

I went to go see it last night, i thought it was pretty good. Obviously not like award winning or anything but entertaining. Ryan Guzman was MMMMMMMMMM people that wanna see ryan and his s-xy ass naked should definitely go see this movie. The s-x scene is pretty graphic, but I couldn't get my ass off that screen. Jennifer looks amazing.

Archived