💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Old Rare Interview [INSPIRING + Inner Fame and How to Hustle]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXPj99ULyBo

1:50 - "We don't have any money. We're not famous. There's no paparazzi chasing us, but when we walk down the street, people wonder who we are. That's that inner fame. That's that swagger. It is that inner sense of passion for your art, your style and your knowledge about what you do that is infectious. Nobody knows who you are, but everybody wants to."

5:05 - "This is somebody who has been in the grind in New York for a very long time and I've seen a lot of very talented artist not go anywhere. You have to think about your life. Read this book. It's called Letters to a Young Poet. Read it a hundred times, it's only 80 pages long. I want you to think about the last time you got really drunk and I want you to think about the last time you didn't show up to work. Every little moment counts, and you can never think that something is not important.

Live your life as if you were going to die if you were forbidden to make music and if you do, you will get your song played on the radio. It's such a difficult life doing what we do, but its a blessing, yeah I got to give up a tonne of things that nobody wants to give up but everyday I get to make music! It's so worth every sacrifice. You need to sit down with yourself and look yourself in the eye in the mirror and ask yourself "is this my destiny?", "am I really supposed to be doing this? and if you really are, you are  going to sit in that mirror and look deep in the mirror and go right into the corner in the iris of your eye and there's going to be an answer there."

InspireGa  :monsterpaw:

The My Space shoutout at the end tho  :koons:

P.S. 4:05 - "I WAKE UP LIKE DIS" #Flawless

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her nasal voice :flutter:

I'm wondering if a surgery helped to improve it?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

She really hit the ground running with her career and artistry. She always carried the mindset of someone who was already famous and she had so much passion and flare. :legend: :legend: :legend:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

It seems like she was more knowledgeable back then than she is now

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived