Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Rihanna's FFS ft. Paul and Kanye sells 53K in LESS than two days

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

paul-mccartney-rihanna-kanye-fourfivesec

""FourFiveSeconds," from super-trio Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney, enters the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 54 following the song's arrival on Jan. 24. It also launches on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at No. 12.

The song is the first single from Rihanna's next studio album. No title or release date has yet been announced.

In less than two full days on sale, "FourFiveSeconds" sold 53,000 downloads, according to Nielsen Music, good for a No. 19 debut on the Digital Songs chart. It also logged 24 million in out-of-the-box audience through Jan. 28 (aided by hourly plays on participating iHeartMedia-owned stations on Jan. 25)."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6451195/rihanna-kanye-west-paul-mccartney-fourfiveseconds-hot-100

-------

"Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney will reportedly be performing their country-pop mashup at the 2015 Grammys.

According to The Sun newspaper, a source said, "Rihanna's seriously pleased to have bagged a big slot at The Grammys and two huge names to kick off her comeback."

We can't wait to see the production that'll go into this one. Tune into the festivities on Feb. 8th at 8 p.m EST on CBS."

http://www.vibe.com/article/rihanna-kanye-west-paul-mccartney-fourfiveseconds-grammy-performance

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

Not bad but not amazing.

A full week would've probably been ~150,000

How much do normal lead singles sell in two days? :confused: Just so I can compare. 

Arturo

How much do normal lead singles sell in two days? :confused: Just so I can compare.

It varies.

Work b---h did 174k

Applause did 218k

Roar did 557k

It all depends.

Gianni Versace

It varies.

Work b---h did 174k

Applause did 218k

Roar did 557k

It all depends.

in two days? :omg: Are you sure? 53K sounds unimpressive compared to those numbers then. :manicure:

still love the song tho

xoxo cupcakke

I kind of hate how Rihanna is looking like a generalized version of FKA twigs in that pic but on another note, this song is gonna smash if she performs it on the Grammys if she backs it with an awesome performance

Hope Tony doesn't show her up by wearing the same thing as Rhenna to the Cheek to Cheek Ball, aka the Grammys

It varies.

Work b---h did 174k

Applause did 218k

Roar did 557k

It all depends.

Are you sure that was in two days or in the first full week?

It varies.

Work b---h did 174k

Applause did 218k

Roar did 557k

It all depends.

Roar did 557k in 2 days?? WOW

Applause was a huge hit as well  :worship:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

touchmetouchme

I kind of hate how Rihanna is looking like a generalized version of FKA twigs in that pic but on another note, this song is gonna smash if she performs it on the Grammys if she backs it with an awesome performance

Hope Tony doesn't show her up by wearing the same thing as Rhenna to the Cheek to Cheek Ball, aka the Grammys

she's always looked liked that though :toofloppy:

Arturo

in two days? :omg: Are you sure? 53K sounds unimpressive compared to those numbers then. :manicure:

still love the song tho

No, sorry I just read lead single.

Hardly any singles premiere in 2 days so there are no official numbers.

But like I said, 53k in less than 2 days and considering how hard it's falling on iTunes right now means it definitely wouldn't have hit 200k

Gianni Versace

No, sorry I just read lead single.

Hardly any singles premiere in 2 days so there are no official numbers.

But like I said, 53k in less than 2 days and considering how hard it's falling on iTunes right now means it definitely wouldn't have hit 200k

A Grammy performance and more radio promotion would make it rise, right?

Archived