Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga's voice overrated ?

Houdini

Featured Posts

People always say she has one of the strongest voice among all modern female artists but due to that, is it making it overrated ?

In many videos you can tell she's very struggling with her voice, sometimes it's quite bad. Is it overrated ?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe within the fan base, but sure as hell not within the industry and among her peers. In that respect it's highly underrated.

Didymus

"all modern female artists"

I definitely don't agree with that. But at the same time, I don't feel like she's that overrated.

I understand if someone personally doesn't like the way her voice sounds, but she has some of the best control of the pop stars.

*She doesn't have the best voice among modern pop stars.

*Is it overrated? in this fan base, yes. but criminally underrated by the rest of the world.

SEVDALIZA

Not essentially the strongest voice, there are much stronger voices, but it definitely is very good and I don't really see people underrating it.

operating from another world

Maybe within the fan base, but sure as hell not within the industry and among her peers. In that respect it's highly underrated.

thIS

No, if anything it's underrated. Go to any place on the internet and you'll see so many people calling her talentless.

No, if anything it's underrated. Go to any place on the internet and you'll see so many people calling her talentless.

:tea:

Archived