💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard predicts future Super Bowl performers (Adele, Taylor, etc.)

HANZ

Featured Posts

superbowl-2015-taylor-swift-rihanna-just

Guessing next year's Super Bowl halftime performer is a relatively easy task: after all, there are only a handful of current artists with a wide-enough appeal to follow in the footsteps of Beyonce, Madonna, Bruno Mars and this year's scheduled performer, Katy Perry. But the next 10 Super Bowls? That's an exercise in absolute futility. After all, very few music fans knew who Katy Perry was 10 years ago -- in 2005, she was still three years away from "I Kissed a Girl" -- and Bruno Mars' ascension to Super Bowl status took barely a half-decade. The truth is, the Super Bowl in 2025 will likely be headlined by an artist whom none of us have heard of at this point.

For argument's sake, however, let's hypothetically say that we are acquainted with the artists set to perform at the next 10 Super Bowl halftime shows. Who would they be? One can make a few educated assumptions at the very least, based on the artists that have been booked to perform for hundreds of millions of viewers at the Super Bowl over the past decade, as well as projecting the careers of our biggest and brightest pop personalities. For instance, the NFL has moved away from established rock artists in recent years, favoring wide-reaching pop stars instead of classic bands; therefore, there's no reason to assume acts like the Foo Fighters or Coldplay will be headlining the Super Bowl if they haven't already. And although it's reasonable to suggest that artists like Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Shakira and Ed Sheeran could all end up playing a Super Bowl, these 10 picks are simply the best bets based on all of the current evidence.

Behold: my picks for the 10 next Super Bowl halftime performers.

2016: Adele
2017: Taylor Swift
2018: Maroon 5
2019: Rihanna
2020: Justin Timberlake
2021: Ariana Grande
2022: Calvin Harris & Friends
2023: 5 Seconds of Summer
2024: Kanye West
2025: Miley Cyrus

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6451088/who-will-play-the-next-10-super-bowl-halftime-shows

Yep they also agree that Gaga is way too gay for that

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

maybe in 20 years of career like Madonna, Maybe

what a bandwagonner list tho :toofloppy:

a lot of these lessors will not even be around in 3 years

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katy's music is just as "gay" I'm sorry no straight male will listen to Katy Perry or Madonna even anymore than they would listen to Gaga :bye:

:thetea:

rihanna 4 sho......  

are u always that gorgeous hans?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

are u always that gorgeous hans?

oh thank you :wub:

Stephen

lmao is is so arbitrary. there is no way to know which artists will become more popular or just die off in years to come. 

oh thank you :wub:

ur making it hard for me out here :air:    

no homo

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JustPokeHerFace

A bunch of massive pop acts could emerge between now and then, and could perform as well. Plus, legends could have comeback performances. 

Radio Ga Ga

No one will know 5 seconds of summer and miley cyrus in 10 years, and to say that ariana grande could even have that long of a career is crazy, i bet her next album is gonna flop even harder than my everything, which only sold 300,000 (200,000 less than cheek to cheek). Adele and taylor are totally possible, maroon 5 is a little sketchy cuz they are already running out of ideas, rihanna and justin timberlake are good guesses

RAMROD

What did 5SOS doing in there? :lmao:

Where are they now?

Never heard of them anymore.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jesse Pinkman

I think Rihanna killed her chances when she acted like a dumbass on Twitter. She was in the running for this year's performance. #poordat

It's science, bitch

ur making it hard for me out here :air:    

no homo

tumblr_lms8d0vTHe1ql5uxjo1_500.gif

Archived