๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do monsters exaggerate the difference between Aura and its demo?

Ladey Gagz

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

I see everyone on here saying : Aura demo was SOOOO good it would've been her 4th #1 as a lead single. Would have flopped if they released the album version though.

I'm fairly sure that's exaggerated. I'm certain people won't even notice the difference between the demo and the album version. She kinda shouts more on the demo but that's it. Everyone acts as if it's a completely different song when really there's not much of a difference

So do monsters exaggerate the difference between Aura and its demo or am I just delusional?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me the difference is pretty clear.

ย 

To me the demo version it's the best song of ARTPOP and it could have smashed.ย 

no. the demo is bettah.ย 

ย 

The official version she sounds tired and overproduced.ย 

It just sounds more "Gaga" in the demo version.

I personally prefer the raw vocals!

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Ladey Gagz

It's a clear difference, actually. I did a double take when I first heard the album version.

Oh of course there's a clear difference.

What I mean is that it's not like the difference changes the whole song. I see people saying the demo is one of her best songs but the album version is trash. Does it change the song that much? After 2 listens, you get used to the other version and it's not that different as a song :spin:

xoxo cupcakke

I like the demo version because it's more raw than the album version but other than that, they're not all that much different. Also, I just feel the demo lasts longer in some parts which were relatively looked over in the album version but I do feel sometimes, some people exaggerate the differences

the demo version is edgier andย more unique and fierce due to the screamo vocal, without which diminished theย power of the song

The demo vocals sounds more emotional and genuine but I guess if I had never listened to it, just the album version, I would still be ok with that

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The only difference is that she shouts more on the demo, but the instrumental is the exact same. It would have flopped either way. No radio station would play that song.

Redstreak

I can't even listen to the album version

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

I guess so :shrug: I mean considering we were listening to it for months before the album version was released we got used to the demo version, so when we heard the album version it was a big shake up :omg: In the bigger scope of things I don't think it's that much of a difference, like I don't imagine people who hadn't heard the demo would notice or care as much

no, the demo is WAAAAYYY better.

ย 

the Vocals on the official version sound, like a generic version of the song. Sounds like a cheap parody. it sounds lame in a way.

ย 

The demo is just perfect. it has this aggressiveness that makes the song powerful and rough

the demo's "the size of him's more than enough" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Archived