💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Barbra, Tony/Gaga in a tight race for the Grammy.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Give Grammys for everybody, we are all winners, fun is the most important, am I right ladies? :gum:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guving the award to Gaga/Tony would create a more entertaining moment for their speech. If they want the view, they will give it to Gaga/Tony. Imagine what Gaga could do. This moment has a lot of potential.

Robotboy

you know barbra is getting it because grammys know monsters desperation. and im sure they will enjoy it a few more years :yes:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

crisTEAne

Pretty sure Barbra is getting it.

warning point  :koons:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SpadesToStart

I really don't see why Barbara would get it.  Partners sold well but it wasn't that well received critically, and Grammy voters have obviously shown they love Tony more.  Plus, C2C has sold pretty well too, and it has the novelty of a major pop star (flawlessly) singing jazz.

freebit
Streisand just may be headed for her first Grammy in 28 years.

:deadbanana: Not her last Grammy being as old as Gaga.

Anyway, I actually do have a feeling Babs will take this one, but I won't be mad if it happens. The pawsdown crowd and the hateful bracket of Katy stans will have a field day with it, but eh. Fam, let's collectively decide to not engage them and be a mess about this if it happens. Babs is old, Gaga is young and has plenty of time to win more, and Tony has won many times already.

Blackwillow

:deadbanana: Not her last Grammy being as old as Gaga.

Anyway, I actually do have a feeling Babs will take this one, but I won't be mad if it happens. The pawsdown crowd and the hateful bracket of Katy stans will have a field day with it, but eh. Fam, let's collectively decide to not engage them and be a mess about this if it happens. Babs is old, Gaga is young and has plenty of time to win more, and Tony has won many times already.

gaga ha curse is real!!

AlexanderMagno

Barbra has 8 Grammys, Tony has 17 :emma: 

Tony has won in 2012, 2007, 2006, 2004, and so on. Barbra last win was in 1986.

Cheek to Cheek is more critically acclaimed, but Partners is more commercially successful.

I think Cheek to Cheek is more relevant as an album: a young pop megastar/New Queen of Pop teaming with one of the most popular jazz singers, singing great american standards, is more significant than an album of duets from various artists who are used to sing standards (or whose voice has never been questioned :koons: ). I haven't listened to Partners though, so can't judge apart from the idea of the album.

For now, I'll try not to think about it, because I do believe it is a very, very tight call and I think Barbra kind of has a tiny tiny better chance :flop:

Blank Space

not gonna happen  :spin:  :spin:

that would be a nightmare

but lots of sources predicting it, she will win for pop album and black horse :spin: look it up on atrl there is thread about it

monketsharona

I can see the Twitter Monsters tweeting death threats @ Barbra already if she wins :smh:

Like they insulted Adele after winning against Gaga. I didn't even understand, Adele deserved that award as well. 

Archived