Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Barbra, Tony/Gaga in a tight race for the Grammy.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Swan Heart

I belive Tony and Gaga will win.. :yes:

But even if they don't, I prefer Gaga to lose towards someone like Barbra and not.. you know.. someone who doesn't deserve it. :thetea:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they know that they have no choice but to give it to tony/gaga cause if they don't, tony is going to get a heart attack in the audience and die on camera

KingOfSpain

If Katy wins and Gaga doesn't I'm over this flop award show then.

not gonna happen  :spin:  :spin:

inb4 one of the other 3 nominees get it

that would be a nightmare

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

SychosSoChic

I can see the Twitter Monsters tweeting death threats @ Barbra already if she wins :smh:

I hope they know that they have no choice but to give it to tony/gaga cause if they don't, tony is going to get a heart attack in the audience and die on camera

IMAGINE THE MESS :deadbanana:

inb4 one of the other 3 nominees get it

There are other contestants who stand a chance? :lollipop:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Tony and Gaga had more acclaimed album. But I feel like Gaga presence on record could negatively affect the possible winning of C2C because of bad press she has had for last 1,5 years  :koons:

GagaMyBlood95

Pretty sure Barbra is getting it.

I have that feeling too, but I'm praying that I'm wrong :giveup:

androiduser

Tony and Gaga had more acclaimed album. But I feel like Gaga presence on record could negatively affect the possible winning of C2C because of bad press she has had for last 1,5 years  :koons:

yes, there's a big conspiracy going on!!! We're lucky she's even nominated!!!! :roll:

If Barbra wins it will be because she's a legend who had a successful album, and Tony has already won many times so there's no real injustice.

yes, there's a big conspiracy going on!!! We're lucky she's even nominated!!!! :roll:

No conspiracy. Just bad album and very bad receptions from public and the gp.

Archived