Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor and Katy expected to call each other out at SB and Grammy's

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Swift has already released a song titled "Bad Blood" in which she seemingly takes aim at Perry. But the 'Firework' singer is taking things to another level as she is reportedly planning to go after the "Shake it Off" singer during her Super Bowl Half Time performance on Feb. 1.

According to a Jan. 21 report from Life & Style, Perry is going to perform her new single titled "She's so Creepy" at the Super Bowl, claiming that the song is "a thinly veiled attack on Taylor Swift" with lyrics like "When you speak there's nothing there," and there is also allegedly a reference to Swift's song, "White Horse."

"The song sums up Katy's feelings about a girl who's a two-faced creep," a source tells the magazine. "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she's talking about Taylor."

The source adds that Perry is going to debut the song during the halftime show because, "There's nothing like telling millions of viewers around the world how you really feel about your nemesis. Katy's message will be heard loud and clear."

Another source reveals to the magazine that Swift won't "take this lying down" and will counteract with a new song in no time. Recent rumors claim that Swift will be taking a shot at Perry during her performance at the upcoming Grammy Awards.

Meanwhile, Perry's ex, Diplo, said that he knows a lot of secrets about Swift in a new interview with GQ.

"Taylor Swift is very strategic with her friends and enemies. And I know lots of secrets," said Diplo.

However, he chose to keep the secrets to himself for the time being. "I can't divulge, but I know a lot of stuff about her. And I'm scared. I'm scared for my life."

Source: http://www.christianpost.com/news/taylor-swift-and-katy-perry-feud-continues-singers-to-call-each-other-out-at-super-bowl-and-grammys-133017/

tumblr_m6xaor13Da1qat4duo1_500.gif

This shall be good :popcorn:

In my messy era.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is like a middle school drama. Can they both just move on? I'm sure they're equally as fake towards one another.

HighwayGuy

Ooh this could get juicy,

Typical Katy to use the Super Bowl to debut new music though, she never wastes promo  :dies:

Robinladen

I dislike both Taylor and Katy so this is really a win-win. Make yourself look ridiculous as f*uck sisters. :applause:

RAMROD

Lawwwd, I will be here watching from distance :lmao: :popcorn:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

I think it'd be a shame to give the other any attention when it's their own moment to shine :huh: Sincerely hoping nothing dramatic comes out of either event :yes:

Archived