💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Gaga Medusa art?

destinyofself

Featured Posts

destinyofself

Hi, I'm looking for an artist to create a piece of art for me, a sketch, digital, painting or whatever, of Gaga as Medusa, i have seen some around already but none that catch my eye. Hope you can help.

destinyofself

Thank you!! Noo im sure it won't :) have you got instagram? I could have a look at your other creations if you have any on there :D

MORE COWBELL

They're fantastic! I love the Gaga angel one.

Thanks! 

By the way, I finished! I took too much time and the strokes are too small, I'm sorry. :deadbanana:

It's half an edit, half a digital painting. I painted the face and the clothing based on this picture. I barely painted the clothing because I know that if I tried to 'invent' the rest, it would look bad. And for the snakes, I looked pictures up and pasted them, then painted over them and deleted the original pictures below. 

2hxayip.png

:emma:

destinyofself

Thanks! 

By the way, I finished! I took too much time and the strokes are too small, I'm sorry. :deadbanana:

It's half an edit, half a digital painting. I painted the face and the clothing based on this picture. I barely painted the clothing because I know that if I tried to 'invent' the rest, it would look bad. And for the snakes, I looked pictures up and pasted them, then painted over them and deleted the original pictures below. 

2hxayip.png :emma:

Thanks so much! :D its fantastic!! Now i have to figure out how to put it on my Facebook cover photo haha

MORE COWBELL

Thanks so much! :D its fantastic!! Now i have to figure out how to put it on my Facebook cover photo haha

Aw, thank you!

I made two versions for a Facebook cover :laughga:

21ou9dw.jpg

4l2aoo.jpg

Archived