💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Super Bowl Halftime Setlist

codymonster

Featured Posts

codymonster

I was thinking about what I'd want to hear, and thought I'd share! Interested to hear all your ideas as well.

Song #1: Schiesse - Lights go down in the stadium, and Gaga's dancers start marching in military fashion, as small flashes of lights show what's happening. Intro starts, Gaga appears, and they fücking destroy it with the choreo :legend:

Song #2: Lovegame - When Schiesse ends, the intro music of Lovegame starts, very cut back and with the snaps (like the MMVA performance). Rifles through that song.

Song #3: Poker Face - Quick transition into Poker Face. Very big, loud, and showy.

Song #4: Bad Romance - Lights go out, and flashes happen again. The "ra rah" intro from the BTWB takes place. Song starts and Gaga does it, acting very monster like.

Song #5: Applause- ends the show with an upbeat performance. End of song, belts out some riffs/ improvisation over the ending chorus, and the show is done.

What do you guys think? :ohwell:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

I don't think they'd let her sing a song titled "****" at the Super Bowl, even if its in a different language.

buy bionic

Radio Ga Ga

I would prefer Born This Way to be first though, and have a new single also in the performance

Jenniferella

1. Government Hooker

2. Swine

3. Scheiße

4. Eh Eh

4. Christmas Tree

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MonsterOfSpain

LoveGame and Scheiße are not her biggest hits, she would perform Just Dance, Born This Way, Telephone, TEOG or even Paparazzi before those songs.

Cody Draco

1. Applause

2. Poker Face

3. Paparazzi (or Born This Way even though I hate it)

4. Bad Romance

5. The Edge Of Glory

Even though Alejandro is my favorite song I feel like this setlist would be the best for the Super Bowl.

1. Government Hooker

2. Swine

3. Scheiße

4. Eh Eh

4. Christmas Tree

you need professional help sis

Cody Draco

Applause as the final song would be an anti-climax. I would end with Bad Romance.

I agree, I feel like Applause is better as an intro song.

Pure Adrenaline

Anything Goes

Oranged Colored Sky

Cover of Roar

BTW/EY/She Is Not Me medley

Swine (in honour of Perez)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

codymonster

I would prefer Born This Way to be first though, and have a new single also in the performance

I actually had that as my original idea! but I also thoughts the military theme would really fit with football. Not to mention, the opening of random gibberish and a song the GP wouldn't know, would spark interest and mystery.

MonsterOfSpain

My setlist would be

Just Dance

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Telephone w/ Beyoncé

Born This Way/TEOG Medley

Applause

Archived