💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Empire (Season 2 to Premiere 23/09)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

WOhtlWz.png

Empire is an American drama television series which debuted on Fox on January 7, 2015. It centers on a hip hop music and entertainmentcompany, Empire Entertainment, and the drama among the members of the founders' family as they fight for control of the company. The show was created by Lee Daniels and Danny Strong, and stars Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson.

CAST:

Main:

Terrence Howard as Lucious Lyon

Taraji P. Henson as Cookie Lyon 

Jussie Smollett as Jamal Lyon

Bryshere Y. Gray as Hakeem Lyon

Trai Byers as Andre Lyon

TRAILER: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBzu_jKLJek

SEASON 2: 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

I saw the trailer, don't know if i hould bother watching it or not

Tell me  

I Just saw the pilot (there's only 2 episodes for now) and I'm already addicted, the trailer doesn't do it justice imo..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I Just saw the pilot (there's only 2 episodes for now) and I'm already addicted, the trailer doesn't do it justice imo..

Oh great, if you find it good then it must be flawless :whitney:

I'll watch it when i'll have time

Vernier

I plan to watch it. Love Taraji P. Henson and it seemed to have opened to huge ratings and good reviews.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I saw the pilot just yesterday and it was very good, I was expecting that the gay storyline would have been not central, only a small part but instead is one of the main thing, and it was unexpected to me.

The actors are very good, especially Taraji.

The ratings are doing incredibly good.

Jonna Lee

omg i was gonna make a thread for this, amazing show; the last episode was AMAZING

the trailer really annoyed me so idk if i'll give it a watch :shrug: ahs is enough tv for me

I saw the trailer, don't know if i hould bother watching it or not

Tell me

ITS AMAZING ITLL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

mucinex

omg i was gonna make a thread for this, amazing show; the last episode was AMAZING

ITS AMAZING ITLL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE

ughh idk i just don't have time, maybe some time i'll try it but atm i'm not for it

I like the story a lot but the actors they cast (and the characters to some extent) are so irritating. Taraji P. Henson and Gabourey Sidibe are flawless but the young swaggy brother? The gay brother? The eldest brother? His white b---h girlfriend? Terrence Howard's new b---h wife? Ugh, I just want to punch them in the face, that's how much they annoy me. Never ever had this reaction to a show before :rip: I also think the songs are kind of mehh.

I know my opinions on the show come as mostly negative lol, but overall I like it and will stick with it

who will love me when the night is over

The second episode was nice too.

The ratings for this show are insane always more high every episode from the pilot :eek:

They're celebrating at FOX.

http://variety.com/2015/data/ratings/ratings-foxs-empire-keeps-growing-idol-dominates-too-1201411828/

I like the story a lot but the actors they cast (and the characters to some extent) are so irritating. Taraji P. Henson and Gabourey Sidibe are flawless but the young swaggy brother? The gay brother? The eldest brother? His white b---h girlfriend? Terrence Howard's new b---h wife? Ugh, I just want to punch them in the face, that's how much they annoy me. Never ever had this reaction to a show before :rip: I also think the songs are kind of mehh.

I know my opinions on the show come as mostly negative lol, but overall I like it and will stick with it

I'm agree on some caracthers in general, some they're annoying-exaggerated but also enterainting tho.

The music considering that is meant for a tv show is good in my opinion, it's produced by Timbaland.

They're so cute together :sara::flutter:

Also this actor is so hot tbh :hor:

john_doe.jpg

jamal's bf is insanely cute, show me pics pls

Archived