Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Nintendsters (Official Nintendo Base Thread)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Haroon

I had the yellow Gameboy Colour, then the purple Gameboy Advance. Silver DS Lite. Black DSi. Silver 3DS XL.

Oooooooh :flutter: My mother gave my Gameboy Colour to my younger cousin one day when I was at school, before they left to go back to Liverpool, I've never had such a big meltdown in my life :emo:

We had the purple Gameboy Advance, then I got a silver Gameboy SP, then silver DS, then white DS Lite (lost the DS and DS Lite when I forgot my bag on the bus), then pink DS Lite, then black 3DS, and now the Pikachu 3DS XL :party:

Usually when there's a new one I trade in my old one and upgrade, but this time I'm not so sure :huh:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

I had the gameboy advance, silver gameboy SP, blue DSi, black DSi, Light blue 3DS, and now my x/y themed Blue 3DS XL :nick:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

bionic

Oooooooh :flutter: My mother gave my Gameboy Colour to my younger cousin one day when I was at school, before they left to go back to Liverpool, I've never had such a big meltdown in my life :emo:

We had the purple Gameboy Advance, then I got a silver Gameboy SP, then silver DS, then white DS Lite (lost the DS and DS Lite when I forgot my bag on the bus), then pink DS Lite, then black 3DS, and now the Pikachu 3DS XL :party:

Usually when there's a new one I trade in my old one and upgrade, but this time I'm not so sure

Who ever heard of a scouser that doesn't take other people's belongings? :koons: :hor:

Did the Pikachu one come with a game pre-installed? I never trade in. Too selfish. And a hoarder

buy bionic

Haroon

Who ever heard of a scouser that doesn't take other people's belongings? :koons: :hor:

Did the Pikachu one come with a game pre-installed? I never trade in. Too selfish. And a hoarder

LOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: I've never let them forget it :koons:

Uhmm nope it just came empty, like just the 3DS XL and nothing else, I even had to trade in my 3DS charger with my 3DS, and I got no charger back, I had to buy it separately - THE SCAM :messga:

bionic

LOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: I've never let them forget it :koons:

Uhmm nope it just came empty, like just the 3DS XL and nothing else, I even had to trade in my 3DS charger with my 3DS, and I got no charger back, I had to buy it separately - THE SCAM :messga:

This whole "charger sold seperately" thing Nintendo have been doing recently is ridiculous. I see they've spread it to America with the New 3DS. :koons: Not even Apple are so money hungry

buy bionic

Haroon

This whole "charger sold seperately" thing Nintendo have been doing recently is ridiculous. I see they've spread it to America with the New 3DS. :koons: Not even Apple are so money hungry

I just really don't understand it :deadbanana: I miss it when I'd buy a handheld console from Nintendo and it'd include the charger inside :noparty: Like imagine someone ordering one of their consoles and then it arriving and then realising that after it dies they can't play it again unless they buy a charger :duck: It's such unnecessary hassle :dies:

bionic

I just really don't understand it :deadbanana: I miss it when I'd buy a handheld console from Nintendo and it'd include the charger inside :noparty: Like imagine someone ordering one of their consoles and then it arriving and then realising that after it dies they can't play it again unless they buy a charger :duck: It's such unnecessary hassle :dies:

mte like why not just boost the price by however much the charger costs and include it in the package? oml

buy bionic

Haroon

mte like why not just boost the price by however much the charger costs and include it in the package? oml

What does "oml" mean? :confused:

Also, followed this thread :awesome:

Haroon

it means "oh my lord"

Oh okay thanks :rofl:

On another note, does anyone else think the Majora's Mask 3DS XL would look prettier in purple? :flutter: Or maybe it's just me being over the thing about the Zelda limited edition consoles always being gold or with gold on them :sweat:

Real:

Majora3DS610.jpg

Fan-made:

majora__s_mask_3ds_xl_by_sharindan_drago

Like if they included the masks on the purple one and made Majora's Mask like how it is on the real one then it'd be the best :legend:

bionic

Oh okay thanks :rofl:

On another note, does anyone else think the Majora's Mask 3DS XL would look prettier in purple? :flutter: Or maybe it's just me being over the thing about the Zelda limited edition consoles always being gold or with gold on them :sweat:

Real:

Majora3DS610.jpg

Fan-made:

majora__s_mask_3ds_xl_by_sharindan_drago

Like if they included the masks on the purple one and made Majora's Mask like how it is on the real one then it'd be the best :legend:

It is much nicer. I'd rather get a blank purple one than a Zelda design though. I wish Nintendo had more options for their colours for XL models

buy bionic

My Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, and Pit amiibo came in today :party: 

That means I have every Amiibo currently available  :rockstar:

Redstreak

So far Nintendo has sold 2.6 million amiibo just in America

2 million of them being Canon's but whatevah it's still sales

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

So far Nintendo has sold 2.6 million amiibo just in America

2 million of them being Canon's but whatevah it's still sales

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Go Canon :pawsup:

Archived