Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pollstar Year End: artRAVE #7 with 88,7M

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Not bad after all the ups and downs on ARTPOP. I mean it wasn't her peak era (actually it was a messy one) and she was still semi-slaying!

Noticeable how all WME artists have such a low avg ticket price (<100$). Imo this kinda confirms that they have a different way of counting :MANiCURE:

degenerate

Mess :lmao: She shouldn't have even toured. There's no reason she couldn't have just taken a break for this era regarding touring. She could have saved all her ideas/concepts/outfits for the next one and made it 100x better. No one needed a tour for ARTPOP.

LibraLove

Mess :lmao: She shouldn't have even toured. There's no reason she couldn't have just taken a break for this era regarding touring. She could have saved all her ideas/concepts/outfits for the next one and made it 100x better. No one needed a tour for ARTPOP.

Actually, I needed a tour for ARTPOP. I didn't get to experience the Born This Way Ball, since she cut off the last twenty-five dates of the tour including my date in Nashville, so I didn't really want to wait 4+ years to see her live again since I last saw her at the Monster Ball in 2010. No thank you. I loved the tour. The concert was amazing and had an awesome atmosphere and she rocked it! ARTPOP is also one of my favorite albums of her's, so a tour was very much appreciated by this fan.

ViviLittleM

Are you serious lmao

Desperado
what(?)

Speak for yourself :wtf:

Love Trumps Hate

Born To Slay

Considering her next pop tour probably won't be here before 2016 earliest, that would be 3-4 years since her last massive tour and that's forgetting a good chunk of the North American leg was cancelled, so they hadn't seen her since 2011. That would've been 5-6 years of no touring for some people them.

Also, she's a touring artist. No longer sales wise but as an artist she loves touring and she's toured every other album. Why not ARTPOP? She cant really save the ideas because by next era, they'd be opselete anyway.

The average tickets for Katy is so weird imo.

21 000? with only arena :spin:

Looks like her payola is messing up again. :spin:

yeah but Katy will have to pay so many people :giveup: I highly doubt she'll earn more than 50-60M but who knows..

Katy will get bankrupt paying ha big payola bills.

lol just kidding

not.

bayonse

Looks like her payola is messing up again. :spin:

Katy will get bankrupt paying ha big payola bills.

lol just kidding

not.

:omfgaga:

no more parties in LA

Archived