Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga on new album: “I want the fans to be surprised�

RBNLM

Featured Posts

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

Inb4 "cadaverga" and "going back to my old self" means "an album full of unreleased songs from her career, from 'Ribbons' to 'Ink' to 'Tea'."

also she said "operating" on her old self. "Reflecting" to me would signal writing. But for some reason the way she phrased it makes me believe she's just fixing parts and making them perfect. Who knows tho

"Art before Hype" -Beyoncé

I never really liked the quote, TBH. I mean, just enjoy the pre-era hype without setting your expectations so specific that probably won't be met.

Appreciate the art at all times, regardless of the hype. Wether it's the speculation of the record, it's release, or the actual content. :)

I'm so excited. ARTPOP was really special and my favorite album, but I'm ready for her get back to a few of her old ways musically. :excited:

GagaSkeletonWay

I can't wait, I'm very excited because I think this album will be very different.

Btw, a 2015 would be actually a good decision, she's on the early stages of her career and she must use that. If she's inspired and she has got time to work on it (cause she has) it's should be likely to be released this year, I don't get why it shouldn't.

Lion Heart

i'm ready for RockGa

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Joaco95

I never really liked the quote, TBH. I mean, just enjoy the pre-era hype without setting your expectations so specific that probably won't be met.

Appreciate the art at all times, regardless of the hype. Wether it's the speculation of the record, it's release, or the actual content. :)

I hate it. Even when I'm not expecting anything from her anymore. Can't she just let us judge the work before her talking about how are we gonna love it and more things like that?

LeoFameMonster

I loved ARTPOP, anything Gaga does I love. It feels like sometimes she hates ARTPOP and other times she loves it. I feel that she maybe mixing the music and what happened during ARTPOP together. I love ARTPOP but I also am glad she did a cleanse from all the negative people in her life as hurtful as it may have been.

Archived