💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj: You don't have to be gay to support me

Yanko

Featured Posts

LOL something we already know. Reaching out as far as possible. If you have the money, why should I care what is your preference or anything? BTW, like the reference. "Ill rapper"? Can't wait for "under-the-weather" or "ailed" rapper.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

except that she HAS said something like this :rip: :rip: about guys listening her at they gym, her being their guilty pleasure blah blah

She said that jokingly and that little joke actually shows that she knows and accepts that straight guys are afraid to listen to her.

Why would you want a fan base that is afraid to be associated with gay people? Poor, poor straight people being ostracized by the gays. If only there were an artist out there that catered to them instead. Oh wait. :smh:

Dangerous Man

Gaga hates her straight fans though :(

She tries to convert her fans with that song "Born This Way" :(

I don't understand her hatred to us. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Vernier

Gaga hates her straight fans though :(

She tries to convert her fans with that song "Born This Way" :(

Expose that hypocritical heterophobe, BTW my ass. Always suspected if she had a straight child, she'd disown him :(

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I honestly think she intimidates a lot of men and that's the 'problem' here, not her apparent demographic.

Blue Jeans

I don't understand her hatred to us. :giveup:

You're straight ? :lmao:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

brizoda

Nicky is guilty in this story, how she expect to garner respect from heteros-xual men when she's hypers-xualizing her image all the time

Haroon

Well she's right, you don't have to be gay to support her, same with artists like Gaga and Britney and stuff :laughga: There's a negative thing attached to supporting artists like that, like it reduces a guy's masculinity or something :huh: It definitely shouldn't be that way at all, like music is music - don't hold yourself back from exploring and enjoying just because you're afraid of society's opinions :noparty:

Nicky is guilty in this story, how she expect to garner respect from heteros-xual men when she's hypers-xualizing her image all the time

How dare you even tell a woman how to act? Are heteros-xual men afraid of a woman who is confident and comfortable in her s-xuality? Boohoo

Marketing tbh... She wants them gp I see

did you watch the interview lol

GagaMyBlood95

How dare you even tell a woman how to act? Are heteros-xual men afraid of a woman who is confident and comfortable in her s-xuality? Boohoo

No, I just read what the OP wrote.. Idk, I don't want to look like I hate her or anything, it's just that the statement looks like a try on other groups of potential buyers for her album which is not selling as much as her label and everyone expected..

woman being confident in her s-xuality is very attractive to me at least 

brizoda

she's doing this to attract men s-xually, that's my point of view and i'm almost sure that is the record label strategy

Archived