Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Alicia talking about her boobs lol. And I feel bad for her since it seems like she has no education. She's sweet though.

So glad Katie is safe. I'm sure Calum won't go home.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

I think it's Alicia or Nadia who's going to go, and my bet's on Nadia. As much as people were chanting "get Perez out" they're still gonna vote for him, plus I do agree with Katie P that I think people will keep Calum in. I'd rather see Nadia go rather than Alicia though because I think it'd be interesting to see how Perez reacts to losing his only real ally in the house.

Did anyone notice Perez talking about the ratings of this series as the it went live to the house? I found it odd, how did he know the ratings were 'through-the-roof', as he put it? :air:

He said 'IF' they're through the roof, so I think he's just presuming. He'll know a bit about what people are thinking based off what Katie Price has been able to say since coming in. 

Nadia is the current fave to be evicted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2pL4zvhBqc

She needs to ignore the pig, THAT will drive it crazy

i wanted to punch my ****ing screen watching Perez with that piece of cheese in his nose :rip:

Elizabeth

ew ew ew ew at Perez putting that cheese up his nose then eating it in the diary room and chomping on it so loud  :sick:

Also, WTF at Kav, like he actually gets some proper screen time and it's because he made a f*cking fool of himself after a few drinks! Keith definitely didn't deserve that. 

Elizabeth

Also just watching BOTS now and omg I'm so ready for the debate to go OFF :lmao:

Nadia just getting up and walking away :smh:

Blue Jeans

Also just watching BOTS now and omg I'm so ready for the debate to go OFF :lmao:

Nadia just getting up and walking away :smh:

Like she always does :madge:

I hope she leaves on friday..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Elizabeth

Like she always does :madge:

I hope she leaves on friday..

I think she will. Perez and Alicia are too embedded in the drama to be voted out, and I think people like Calum a lot and will want to keep him, whereas the general consensus about Nadia is that people are really not liking how she is in the house, and people would love to see how Perez reacts when his only real ally is removed. 

JaysAMess

2 Hour CBB for Monday, February 2nd:

Celebrity Big Brother: Live Bombshell at 8pm followed by Celebrity Big Brother: The Fallout at 9pm

Celebrity Big Brother is apparently planning to hit the housemates with a "live bombshell" early next month.

Listings for the first week of next month suggest that on Monday, February 2, viewers will be treated to a two-hour Celebrity Big Brother extravaganza.

At 8pm, Channel 5 has listed Celebrity Big Brother: Live Bombshell, promising that Emma Willis will be live in the studio to give a big surprise to the remaining celebrities.
Meanwhile, at 9pm viewers can tune into Celebrity Big Brother: The Fallout as the stars react to the explosive news they have just received.

Digital Spy got in touch with Channel 5 but they are staying very tight-lipped, refusing to comment on what the bombshell could involve.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a623530/celebrity-big-brother-plans-live-bombshell-next-month.html#~p27HXinqCFNrMn

:excited2:

Morphine Prince

Celebrity Big Brother: Live Bombshell at 8pm followed by Celebrity Big Brother: The Fallout at 9pm

This is exciting!

4 days before the finale :cry:

Archived