💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Line-up confirmed

Alexander O'Neal (singer)

Ken Morley (actor)
Nadia Sawalha (actress + TV personality)
Patsy Kensit (soap actress)
Jeremy Jackson (actor)
Chloe Goodman (model + Ex on the Beach)
Calum Best (model + TV personality)
Cami Li (barely a celebrity)
Perez Hilton (celeb blogger)
Keith Chegwin (TV personality)
Katie Hopkins (TV personality)
Michelle Visage (Singer + TV personality)
Alicia Douvall (model)

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Perez has been tweeting Katie Hopkins so I assume they're both going in :sick:

i feel like as much as they suit each other, they wouldn't get on at all. 

BlondeKingOfGGD

Omfg im so excited the line up is good soo far im not looking at the line up i want it to be a suprise :)

How exactly does this work in comparison to other versions of BB? I'm an avid watcher of BBUS, BBCAN, and BBAUS, so I'm curious about this version!

Elizabeth

Thoughts so far:

- I'm hoping for this series to be explosive considering who's in there :smh:

- I'm pressed that Perez didn't get booed as much as Katie when he was going in :rip:

- I'm not sure whether I think Katie can be nice all the time, I feel like she's fake/two-faced enough to do it but her nastiness is too prominent I think.

- Katie pretty much gave her self away when she walked into the house? She said the Perez, "how do you know everything and everyone" when she's only supposed to have just walked in. Not sure whether Perez would've noticed, but he doesn't seem to miss much...

- Think it's weird that Katie picked Chloe. I thought she would've picked Ken Morley since she referred to him as looking 'lost' when he first came in. I think she just really doesn't like Chloe though, although I would've thought it would be a reason to keep her so it's more explosive? We all know Katie loves a good argument. 

- Even thought I know who Calum Best is, I've never really heard him speak and his accent is really throwing me. It's like American/English/a little bit Irish :rip:

- Jeremy Jackson is really annoying. 

How exactly does this work in comparison to other versions of BB? I'm an avid watcher of BBUS, BBCAN, and BBAUS, so I'm curious about this version!

It's pretty much the same format, except with "celebrities".

Archived