💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga & Klaus Biesenbach "listening to amazing new record"

Brainiac

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True but this time she uploaded this picture to his Instagram and tweeted it. :laughga:

Ah I see. Sorry im floppy when it comes to social media :flop:

Lona Delery

To hell with all that 'taking a break' and 'I dont wanna rush things' talk :deadbanana:

another betrayal

:derpga:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Teal Ambition

another betrayal

:derpga:

This could be the best betrayal so far  :teehee:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ApolloandVenus

1) Gaga was confirmed to be working in the studio THE WEEK AFTER ARTPOP WAS RELEASED. She also stated when the Applause video was released that she was already working on new material. Cheek to Cheek was already completed by then. Therefore, she has had over a year to work on her next record, even with disturbances like the artRAVE and TV Appearances.

2) She said ARTPOP Act II was complete and ready for release. She might be using some songs from there (lyrics and melody) for her upcoming album. Besides, she would have written tonnes of songs, so she would have loads of songs she'd love to release. 

3) She writes a lot of her own work. She could have already written all her songs and is producing and tweeking it with the people she's collaborating with DJWS, Nile, RedOne).

:lolgaga:

Archived