Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: "Perhaps I'm also a Vampire, or a new creature"

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Bradley

If these recent captions are related to her new album, the album is going to sound deeper than Born This Way tbh.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think that this is indirectly about Madonna..... I see her has a leach/ Vampire lately. feeding off the careers of Lady Gaga (In early days), Nicki M, Katy Perry, Adel..... Smart of her but I feel like shes sooo transparent

SonOfAphrodite

plleease go goth next record! classic rock meets industrial goth pop!! 

new album titled DarkPop coming 2016  :rockstar:

Stefani328

I really think that this is indirectly about Madonna..... I see her has a leach/ Vampire lately. feeding off the careers of Lady Gaga (In early days), Nicki M, Katy Perry, Adel..... Smart of her but I feel like shes sooo transparent

I doubt it

I think you need to sit down, calm down and shut the hell up - this has NOTHING to do with Majestic Madonna

destructivelove

Vampires? When a vampire creates a new vampire isn't that called SIRE-ing? HHHMMMhhmm??

OMG "although SIRE-ing is very rare in vampires, it is common in HYBRIDS" (a "hybrid" can withstand) "a SIRE-bond is the link between creator and creation". http://vampirediaries.wikia.com/wiki/Sire_Bond

OMG GUYS TAYLOR WAS ON VAMPIRE DIARIES 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 did she watch his show and pull inspiration? such weird connections. What does this mean???

ALSO Sire's have to listen and obey the orders of whoever sired them. OMG I could totally see lyrics like "I'm not your SIRE, youre just a blood sucking vampire" and have it relate to Troy/management/Etc trying to suck the life out of her and now she's breaking the sire bond!!!😳

OMG "although SIRE-ing is very rare in vampires, it is common in HYBRIDS" (a "hybrid" can withstand) "a SIRE-bond is the link between creator and creation". (Or maybe artist and art). It's so weird sometimes seeing the weird connections in her music. http://vampirediaries.wikia.com/wiki/Sire_Bond

OMG GUYS TAYLOR WAS ON VAMPIRE DIARIES such weird connections. What does this mean???

He's been sired. He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus's blood created him. He'll seek acceptance from his master. (Hybrids)

A vampire only bonds to her sire when she has feelings for him, before she turns. Human feelings. (Vampires)

kalus biesenbach? :flop:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived