💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga working on SOMETHING with Nile Rodgers!

Brainiac

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavyMetalGAGA

https://twitter.com/diane_warren/status/546312895957442561

NOO! I am not worthy or ready for this new record! This is what I've been waiting for from Gaga for years  :giveup:  She has the ability to make timeless classics! I hope we get some soon. Diane has wrote some pretty impressive songs over the years

AnglerfishbraBENUS

It probably is Jazz because he used the word Chart which isn't necessarily a jazz lead sheet, but it probably is tbh

Also to anyone who is scared of her releasing and writing 'jazz songs' because you 'dislike' jazz, when she does it will just sound like a classy pop tune;  Which is what Jazz is.  Jazz isn't just 'uncool old music from 100 years ago that only old men and nobody's sing.

It probably is Jazz because he used the word Chart which isn't necessarily a jazz lead sheet, but it probably is tbh

Also to anyone who is scared of her releasing and writing 'jazz songs' because you 'dislike' jazz, when she does it will just sound like a classy pop tune;  Which is what Jazz is.  Jazz isn't just 'uncool old music from 100 years ago that only old men and nobody's sing.

I'm praying for this NOT be jazz. The Lady Id A Tramp was already more than enough... Now we have CTC.... So please Gaga ! No jazz for ur 6th album!

giskardsb

Also to anyone who is scared of her releasing and writing 'jazz songs' because you 'dislike' jazz, when she does it will just sound like a classy pop tune; Which is what Jazz is. Jazz isn't just 'uncool old music from 100 years ago that only old men and nobody's sing.

Charts are used by all studio musicians and producers (non electronic ) and songwriters for all genres. The sad part is that most pop stars ( and many rock stars) wouldn't be able to read them because their musical education is poor.

Archived