đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga working on SOMETHING with Nile Rodgers!

Brainiac

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Meanwhile every other pop girl is working (no shade but shade) with the likes of Max Martin, Dr. Luke, etc...

I really hope this next album also includes a Springsteen collab. :giveup:

NewYorkCity

Omfg!! This is sooooo perfect! She wrote on the tweet of their pic together about being talking about music all night and then they are in a studio :giveup: maybe they are working on ideas etc, the new album must be in its early stage (from what she said on the interview) I can't wait :giveup:

Meanwhile every other pop girl is working (no shade but shade) with the likes of Max Martin, Dr. Luke, etc...

Max Martin and Dr. Luke make great pop tracks, but I really do admire that Gaga is collaborating with other people. Whether it be DJWS or Nile Rodgers.

She isn't trying to engineer a hit, she is trying to make dope records.

Cody Draco

Max Martin and Dr. Luke make great pop tracks, but I really do admire that Gaga is collaborating with other people. Whether it be DJWS or Nile Rodgers.

She isn't trying to engineer a hit, she is trying to make dope records.

Which is something I really admire about Gaga and others. The fact that all of these legends want to work with her is so amazing and I'm happy that she is deciding to work with them (even if I don't personally care for C2C I'm still happy she did it). :yes:

Levine

If she's REALLY working with a songwriter (and not a random one, but a LEGEND), then I'm more happy than she working with new and successful producers!

Let's hope this is not just a random meeting. 

Rollercoaster

What do you think Diane told her?!? Are they gunna write a more polished TEOG?  :giveup:

We'll get a better version of xtina songs "Hurt" "you lost me" "voice within" etc. BEGGING!

freebit

Omfg!! This is sooooo perfect! She wrote on the tweet of their pic together about being talking about music all night and then they are in a studio :giveup: maybe they are working on ideas etc, the new album must be in its early stage (from what she said on the interview) I can't wait :giveup:

:excited2: That's pretty amazing that both got so excited about whatever they were talking about that they HAD to go into the studio the next day and get Diane Warren in the mix too. Like what kind of iconic spur-of -the-moment idea must be happening?!

Archived