💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Songs that didn't chart as high as their impact

Koreku

Featured Posts

Are there any songs out there that you feel charted strangely lower than it's impact insinuated? 

IMO Chandelier felt like a top 5 or 3 hit with the amount of people liking the song and the likability/views of the music video but it charted at #8.

I'm sure there are bigger number differences than mine. discuss rGFstbB.gif

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Who run the world (Girls) it hit #29 on the chart, but i feel like it had more impact than its chart run.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Most of Britney's earlier work. Her singles didn't always chart very high during the peak of her career because she was blacklisted from most radio platforms, so the only way she charted was through sales. In a way, it's even more impressive considering airplay is such a huge factor in the US charts, especially at the time.

KyliesChild
Not Myself Tonight :legend:
This. The whole Bionic is iconic and y'all better seethe it you don't think so. Vanity is my slut jam :legend:

DrewStevens

She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. (#5)

The Rhythm of the Night by Corona. (#11)

Sandstorm by Darude (#83) :megaflop:  I mean this song is ****ing iconic and it flopped hardcore.

Supersonic

Thriller peaked at #4, Bad Romance peaked at #2, Telephone peaked at #3, Paparazzi peaked #6 (i guess), Survivor by Destiny's Child peaked at #2

Archived