đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga has covered her ARTPOP Tattoo

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got so freakin' worried. That's my favorite tattoo of hers.

she just wants to forget about it which is understandable really.

You continue to bash ARTPOP in every thread related to it, we get it... :smh:

monsterdreams

It'll be makeup I think

there are others she should remove tbh

I agree

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I just watched the interview again, and it is actually covered up with makeup. I don't understand why she covered ARTPOP up and left the peace sign...

I do think if she covers tattoos for particular looks/outfits... she has the inclination to one day regret them?? Not sure, but imagine? Not liking all those on her body!!

Sure she doesn't though, she's a HML at heart... :koons:

I do think if she covers tattoos for particular looks/outfits... she has the inclination to one day regret them?? Not sure, but imagine? Not liking all those on her body!!

Na, when i chatted to her she mentioned hiding tatts. its norm.

I think its not that she regrets them, its about changing her look simply to look like someone else. i guess in this case the tattoos werent the look she was going for that evening

Na, when i chatted to her she mentioned hiding tatts. its norm.

I think its not that she regrets them, its about changing her look simply to look like someone else. i guess in this case the tattoos werent the look she was going for that evening

So true... i absolutely get it. When i want to be suited and booted i sometimes like to know my wrist tatts are covered. But kind of also like them to be seen...  :teehee:

Bambino

Why is this thread still open???

How is this thread still open? It's covered

Why isn't this mess of a thread locked yet?

this is still open?

Does anyone wanna emphasize this question more? :toofunny:

MonsterOfSpain

I clearly see the tattoo in the first picture, it only looks like that because of the quality of the picture.

I personally love it, it's my favorite tattoo of hers, I love its simplicity and I'd like to have it too when I grow up.

Radio Ga Ga

Does anyone wanna emphasize this question more? :toofunny:

This: Why is this thread still open???Why is this thread still open???Why is this thread still open???Why is this thread still open???Why is this thread still open???Why is this thread still open???Why is this thread still open???Why is this thread still open???Why is this thread still open???Why is this thread still open???Why is this thread still open??? 

VforVendetta

All you ARTPOP lovers are blind to the fact that this was a mess and even Lady Gaga wants nothing to do with it. It was a bad time for her and it should be left in the past.

The idiocity in this is beyond me

U7FWJjh.jpg

she just wants to forget about it which is understandable really.

We have a second genious as well.

D2ooCbb.png

Archived