💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj thinks she is the greatest female rapper of this time

Yanko

Featured Posts

Nicki declared herself the GOAT woman in rap music, but she acknowledged her fans put her in that position. She also expressed her want for Hip Hop followers to see her sincerity about the role she plays in the culture.

“I am the greatest female rapper, and it’s humbling because the people make you that,†Nicki stated. “I wanna let the Hip Hop culture know I take this serious.â€

She added, “I know now they will never be able to dispute my skill.â€

http://allhiphop.com/2014/12/17/exclusive-nicki-minaj-crwn-elliott-wilson-lil-wayne-baby-greatest-female-rapper/

even tho shes my fav female rapper alongside with azealia, i cant say she's THE greatest yet 

she needs an album full of monster/looking ass/ and shanghais  :giggle:

good that shes confident  :spin:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg yes

she needs to ditch her ballads just for one album and deliver fierce rap on every single ****ing song

omg yes

she needs to ditch her ballads just for one album and deliver fierce rap on every single ****ing song

im a real ***** im a real ***** 

i run around with them real ***** 's 

9wist3.gif

9wist3.gif

im a real ***** im a real ***** 

i run around with them real ***** 's 

9wist3.gif

*** u dry!

*** ass ***** u lie!

*** ass ***** u high!

tumblr_inline_ng34sr2xwG1s5fr6a.gif

rappers are overrated

*underrated

The word play, metaphors, double/triple entendres, storytelling and speed of certain rappers are incredible and prove they are intelligent writers.

There are technical aspects to rap such as cadence, flow, enunciation that take a lot of practice and talent. Style, voice, tone and attitude also make unique rappers with a personality and clear message.

Blue Jeans

good that shes confident  :spin:

I need more "Want Some More" tbh :manicure:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

*underrated

The word play, metaphors, double/triple entendres, storytelling and speed of certain rappers are incredible and prove they are intelligent writers.

There are technical aspects to rap such as cadence, flow, enunciation that take a lot of practice and talent. Style, voice, tone and attitude also make unique rappers with a personality and clear message.

sad that a lot of people dont understand this 

I need more "Want Some More" tbh :manicure:

im in this b---h im getting MONEEEEEEEEEEEEY 

Archived