Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why can't GaGa pull a Rihanna? :(

Popero22

Featured Posts

Why?

Why!???

Rihanna navy, they have to be the luckiest fans in the world. She had albums every year for them! Also Katy Perry doesn't make her fans suffer or wait long either.

I'm obsessed with Gaga, however I LOVE listening to PopGa especially.

I really can't wait another two years for her to release a Pop song.

If only I could repeat that moment aka 'high' I felt when listening to applause or born this way for the first time. I was in complete utter bliss. 😩

Or heck, even gazing at the singles' art cover for hourssss literally completed me.

I just don't care for C2C at all. Like I want PopGa now :3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Its because she doesn't get songs handed to her 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Rat Boy

Well you are going to have to wait and there is nothing we can do about it.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

We stan for the least pop invested pop girl in the pop girl roster right now :rip: 

But really, there's nothing we can do. I'm not a fan of C2C but i've been paying more attention to nicki and paramore to pass the time.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Tropico

This fanbase is so impatient omg. :awkney: The LONGEST we've had to wait for an album is 2 years. Try stanning for an artist who doesn't do promo literally everywhere and just disappears for some years then pops up out of no where with new music. 

And we JUST got an album. Whether you like it or not, it's in her discography forever and she put time and effort into it. And as for pop? She'll release it once she's in the right time in her life for it. If it really bothers you that much then maybe it's time you stan for another artist. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

RAMROD

If her individual and artistic ethos bother you this much,

maybe the problem is not Gaga, maybe Gaga is not for you? :troll:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GreenEyes

Rihanna doesn't write her songs. Gaga puts work into all of her albums, it takes time.

And really are Rihannas albums and Katy's have as much quality as Gagas? No they don't.

Gaga has released her albums every 2 years or so, some artists take way longer than that, so have patience.

Archived