Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gifting Eau De Gaga Perfume Worldwide for Christmas x

Amen Fashion

Featured Posts

Amen Fashion

I would like to follow OpusDiaboli666 thread  and gift someone for Christmas! It is an amazing idea to make people happy.

I will gift a 30ML Eau De Gaga Perfume and will ship it worldwide. I will choose someone randomly. I would be thankful, if the person I am gifting would be able to gift someone else. 

Deadline: 17/12/2014

:saira:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I'm not entering myself in for this because it'd be unfair to take it from someone who hasn't got it yet, but I just wanted to say that this is so lovely of you to do :flutter: Best of luck to everyone and I hope you all find Eau De Gaga underneath your trees regardless :nick:

Sweet of you. :hug:

I'd like to participate.

Just cause it won't come out in my country. Plus even to get the FAME for my mom, had to order it from Canada. And now she says enough spent on Gaga no more stuff from outside. -.-

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

8Bit Heart

That is so nice of you! :sara: I don't know if my country will ever get this so it'll be real nice if I could win this. :flutter: :heart:

Kao Intouch

Awwww That's so sweet!  :wub:  I'd  participate. If I got it I'll gift someone who like my page on facebook (it's about Gaga of course) because EDG will not be available in my country :( and Perfume are quite expensive and I think that some young little monsters in my country couldn't afford it.

LaMaisonGaga

I would like to have it .. haven't got it yet since I'm broke because I have to pay for my own new apartment. This is so sweet of you :applause:

lamaisongaga.com

this is amazingly kind of you (I am NOT participating)
Just wanted to congratulate you on the idea, I am sure it would make someone very happy :sara:

Gaga Monster

I would like to follow OpusDiaboli666 thread  and gift someone for Christmas! It is an amazing idea to make people happy.

I will gift a 30ML Eau De Gaga Perfume and will ship it worldwide. I will choose someone randomly. I would be thankful, if the person I am gifting would be able to gift someone else. 

Deadline: 17/12/2014

:saira:

Should I post in this thread to enter the contest

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster

Well this is so kind of you to do this! Eau De Gaga doesn't come out in my country till February so this would amazing to have! I am a Gaga collector and I would love to have Eau De Gaga! She inspires me a lot and has helped me get through a lot and Gaga is just always been their! Also I am a man and this is Gaga's first male fragrance so it would be nice to have that! Thank you for this opportunity and this is so kind of you!

-GagaMonster01

GGD Presidential Elections

Teri Hatcher

This is such a nice idea I love it :party: I hope it's me because I've searched so many stores for it but it isn't anywhere to be found where I live  :shrug: Anyways, good luck to others 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived