💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who in Germany wants my LMZ merch for free?

OpusDiaboli666

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

this is the nicest thing anyone has done that i have at least seen on ggd! Also I don't live in germany lol but I would pay for shipping or something. :)

edit: also, i did go to the seattle artrave, but didnt get any merch in the end because the lines were too long :(

I've given away some copies of Cheek To Cheek to GGD people 

But yes Opus is such a nice and lovely person *_*

DS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kao Intouch

I wish you could get it :( Gaga didn't bring artRAVE to my country and The tourbook is f***ing expensive on ebay :dead:

btw, Good luck all German Little Monsters! :omgexcited:

barnabesk

I collect the tour books but couldn't get the tour book for artRAVE and I don't have that much money to spend so that I could buy it on ebay nor do we celebrate Christmas so that I could get it as a present. I don't want you to feel pity for me since I'm not dying for this book and it's a nice gesture of you regardless of who gets it :asia:

I live in Germany and wasn't able to attend an artRAVE... I don't have an emotional story to tell why I couldn't attend, I just didn't have the time to go.

But I'm not too keen on this merch, so you'd better send it to someone who really wants it. :)

OpusDiaboli666

Pianist and Addiicted, as Gaga would say:I love you my little babies..I remember you giving stuff away on Twitter, that's so sweet.

I'm also doing this bc I know what it is like to not be able to go to her shows..now being able to attend these fantastic shows with my friends and go to the merch stand and be able to buy what I want means a lot to me and I don't take it for granted.

I just wish every monster who wants to see Gaga and have the merch they want could have that so if I can give someone a little of this amazing feeling I'd like to do that very much..

Nice gesture with the perfume too..Could this be turning into a Gaga giveaway thread..lol

Gaga Monster

I live in the US so I'm not sure if I could enter. But I would love the artRAVE package! When I went to the show I couldn't afford to buy this becuase I have been saving for over a year for 2 tickets. This would mean so much to me and really would make my day since Gaga inspires me and I love her so much! Her music inspires me a lot and helps me feel better and this would mean the world to me! I also couldn't afford merchandise at the ball so having this merchandise would be so cool for me! Thank you for this opportunity and this is so sweet of you!

GGD Presidential Elections

This is so nice of you. I love when things like this happen on here. Christmas is absolutely the best time of the year.  :flutter:

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Lona Delery

I already have them, but anyway

It's very nice of you to give them away :hug:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

panosmonster

i want it so badly but i am not from Germany! :( especially the tourbook! ĂƒĆœĂąâ€žÂą want it because ARTRAVE was so special for me. Here in Greece we didn't have the chance to buy it because we entered exactly in front of the stage and the merchandise was in the end of the ARENA. i had the money in my pocket but it was sold out :( i was dissapointed for this but it was one of the best experiences of my life. 

I'm in France, can i enter? :noparty:

I never had the chance to go to gaga's concert, i would die to have something from a concert, and especially the tour book :air:

Alfonso

Wow... I would be really greatfull if i get at least the tour book since gaga didnt came to my country (I live in South America) and i have family in germany (father , aunt and my grandparents)+i go to germany every summer so if you could gift me the merch i would be really happy :)

+Its reslly great what you're doing

Tropico

Wow this is really nice of you!  :wub:

I always wanted to own a tour-book but was not able to buy it at the artRave in cologne because I had no money left. And when I tried buying it online it did not work or was too expensive. 

As I think that this is pretty amazing of you I would like to gift someone an Eau De Gaga Perfume 30ML. I will ship the perfume worldwide. This is as I already said pretty amazing. Things like this should happen too so I am bandwagoning. I will randomly choose someone until tomorrow too.

:saira:

I'd like one :excited: I live in South Africa and it's no where to be found :emo:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

OMG THAT IS SO NICE OF YOU  :saira:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived