💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: artRAVE Final gross revealed - $83 Million from 74 shows!

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster

2m60jdz.jpg

Does it matter if that floppy Aussies actually went to the show? If they buy their tickets and don't show up it's their own damn fault for wasting money

It is not sold out.... Some tickets were not available, they covered upper level seats so It seemed full. Capacity of this arena is higher than that... Also Athens seems sold-out, do you think that a giant olympic stadium can only hold 26000 people...

It is not sold out.... Some tickets were not available, they covered upper level seats so It seemed full. Capacity of this arena is higher than that... Also Athens seems sold-out, do you think that a giant olympic stadium can only hold 26000 people...

I really think that that's all relative. I mean, if they shut out seats and only have so many available and they all sell, its sold out. You can't buy another ticket, not available. 

Rollercoaster

If the tickets aren't available to buy, then they've sold out. The phrase doesn't mean "full arena".

I think Gaga could have milked the artrave more by adding extra Japanese & Canadian dates but given the state of her health last time she toured, it's understandable why it was kept short.

Also in my mind is that they just wanted to make up for the btwb losses with this relatively cheap tour.

This does mean good things for the next tour. Hopefully the tour design is better for stadiums (2 stages?) Because then she can make big money in strong markets with a great show.

GagaMyBlood95

74 shows = 83 million dollars gross :applause:

4 festival dates - no reports since Gaga was paid as a headliner, there were other acts too..

1 date of artRAVE which was a surprise -  no boxscores for that of course..

This is great, I'm very pleased :yes:

dissappointed tbh :fat:

it's sad that went from grossing 220 million(MB) and 180 million (BTWB) to just 83 million

Supernatural-Dean.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

From what I remember The BTWB sales in Latin America were HORRENDOUS, so I doubt she will do more than two concerts there next tour

They were bad because gaga waited way too much to announce the dates while madonna did it sooner than her, they were almost in latin america at the same time of the year and both of them actually share a lot of fans and since madonna announced the dates sooner than gaga she got the attendance instead because people went for madonna cause they didn't even know if gaga was coming to their countries

plus her STADIUM dates there were sold out, People did want to see her or almost close to it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

AlphaMonster

If the tickets aren't available to buy, then they've sold out. The phrase doesn't mean "full arena".

I think Gaga could have milked the artrave more by adding extra Japanese & Canadian dates but given the state of her health last time she toured, it's understandable why it was kept short.

Also in my mind is that they just wanted to make up for the btwb losses with this relatively cheap tour.

This does mean good things for the next tour. Hopefully the tour design is better for stadiums (2 stages?) Because then she can make big money in strong markets with a great show.

If it does not mean full arena, it is not sold out by radical meaning. I do not need all of her concerts to be sold-out for me to love Lady Gaga. 

But honestly what you have been saying is self deception ... 

If it is not a full arena, then it is not sold-out... 

this is stadium at artRave https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx-R7lACMAAS5-g.jpg

Same stadium at Red Hot Chili Peppers concert which is sold-out http://thodorismarkou.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/DSC06932_750_thmarkou.jpg

AlphaMonster

I really think that that's all relative. I mean, if they shut out seats and only have so many available and they all sell, its sold out. You can't buy another ticket, not available. 

Upper levels of stadium was totally empty at Athens.

dissappointed tbh :fat:

it's sad that went from grossing 220 million(MB) and 180 million (BTWB) to just 83 million

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Why ? We are fans ? How does it affect us ? Did we lose a money we never owned ...

AlphaMonster

That may be true, but the seats that are behind the stage are usually included in "full capacity" or "concert capacity" as well. In don't know if this is similar in Australia as well, but in GA in Germany there was a **** ton of free space because of regulations that prevent's arenas from accommodating more than a specific threshold of people (I think 60-70 % of the GA area is allowed to be covered with humans)

That is not the case. This is a giant ass soccer stadium plus athletics field... It would take 26000 people just for GA... 

Just think about it. a basketball court is 29m x 15m (Which is arena floor size) 

For this stadium only soccer field is 105 m x 68 m, also athletics field, I assume it is something like 160m x 100 m so much bigger than arena floor.

All of her Australian shows were sold out and brought in 5,200,000$

Nope... They were half full arena shows that her management tries so hard to make them seem like sold out shows. 

It is a not a shame. All of her shows does not have to be sold-out, it does not change who she is ... come on guys... get over this self-deception. 

I am honestly so happy that she is not super mainstream...

Archived