Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Non-singles that will be performed on future tours

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SweetEscape

Inb4 Gaga pays dust to ARTPOP by only performing Applause, and performs all the BTW singles on her next tour :derpga:

Venus is a fan favorite, so maybe she'll perform it again in the future  :shrug:

I'll be praying for the good sis G.U.Y. :air:

PurpleJungle

There were no non-singles from BORN THIS WAY in the ArtRAVE. But she performed almost every past-singles.

In the future tours we probably won't see "Telephone", "Yoü and I", "Just Dance" or "Judas".

Since ARTPOP had few singles, there's a bigger chance we get non-singles in the next shows.

I think "Venus" and "Gypsy" will remain for sure, maybe not always but sometimes.

None

And we probably won't care, since by that time we will have a new, much better album

If someone makes a thread like this we will just spam the OP with mean comments like:

let it go already

Why would she do that? It doesn't make sense!

I wouldn't want to hear that awful song from her flop era!

etc.

VforVendetta

ARTPOP hopefully, if she's smart.

:thetea:

Hopefully Applause and ARTPOP will always be performed on her Tours, I'd also love Venus but I doubt it. Also she hopefully won't perform DWUW live again, it sucks.

None

And we probably won't care, since by that time we will have a new, much better album

If someone makes a thread like this we will just spam the OP with mean comments like:

let it go already

Why would she do that? It doesn't make sense!

I wouldn't want to hear that awful song from her flop era!

etc.

The fact that you think everyone has the same opinion as you about the album. :smh:

I think that some ARTPOP songs CAN be sing on the next tour. Applause is an evidence, but I give to Venus/Gypsy a chance, I think that they could be perform in short versions. Honestly, ARTPOP is one of my favorite songs but it will be too early to sing it on the next tour, you know, I think that this song has to be an artRAVE moment only (for now, because it will be a good surprise to hear it later). I think that it also depends on the style of the upcoming album, if it's dark, we can have a game with Aura for example: mashup, short version, remix...

JudasIsAHolyFoo

There were no non-singles from BORN THIS WAY in the ArtRAVE. But she performed almost every past-singles.

In the future tours we probably won't see "Telephone", "Yoü and I", "Just Dance" or "Judas".

Since ARTPOP had few singles, there's a bigger chance we get non-singles in the next shows.

I think "Venus" and "Gypsy" will remain for sure, maybe not always but sometimes.

She did preform Hair in Calgary on the artRAVE, and The Queen on the tour for 2 or 3 shows

Mary Jane Holland and Fashion! will for sure be sung on the next tour  :lolgaga:  :derpga:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

TEANUS

I think she'll perform:

-Applause

-Do What U Want

-Venus

-Gypsy

-MAYBE G.U.Y.

On the next tour

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Computer

Sexxx Dreams will happen occasionally.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

ViviLittleM

The artRAVE was the end of the beginning of her career. book mark this, the next tour will be for the next album ONLY.

Archived