Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which countries/states should Gaga visit on every tour?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

She shouldn't snub Finland, 4/5 concerts have sold out and then she skipped us for artRAVE :ewclausney:

Lona Delery

Switzerland :laughga:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

JonathanMinaj2

NEXT TOUR

Tour Dates: 102

North America: 41

Europe: 30

Oceania: 13

Asia: 11

South America: 5

Africa: 2

Leg 1: ASIA

Tokyo

Seoul

Hong Kong

Singapore

Manila

Leg 2: North America

Vancouver

Tacoma

San Jose

Los Angeles

Las Vegas

Phoenix

Dallas

Houston

New Orleans

Tampa

Miami

Orlando

Atlanta

Greensboro

Nashville

Louisville

Washington, DC

Hartford

New York City

Philadelphia

Boston

Montreal

Toronto

Auburn Hills

Chicago

Saint Paul

Milwaukee

St. Louis

Kansas City

Lincoln

Tulsa

Leg 3: South America

Rio de Janeiro

São Paulo

Buenos Aires

Santiago

Leg 4: North America

Monterrey

Mexico City

Leg 5: Africa

Johannesburg

Cape Town

Leg 6: Europe

Helsinki

Stockholm

Oslo

Copenhagen

Berlin

Cologne

Arnhem

Brussels

London

Manchester

Glasgow

Dublin

Paris

Lyon

Zurich

Frankfurt

Munich

Vienna

Zagreb

Milan

Barcelona

Madrid

Leg 7: Oceania

Auckland

Brisbane

Sydney

Melbourne

Perth

-

Born To Slay

6 Australia dates? She did 6 for the ArtRave and flopped. Her next era will surely be another decline and I honestly have doubts she'll go there next tour.

Kim Kardashian

Arena shows in Greece.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

StrawberryBlond

6 Australia dates? She did 6 for the ArtRave and flopped. Her next era will surely be another decline and I honestly have doubts she'll go there next tour.

Only because there wasn't any promo there. There had been plans for it, but that all fell apart because it was just before this that Gaga departed from her old team, and all their promo plans went with it. She clearly could have sold a lot more had the effort been made. She did all those sold out shows for TBTWB, after all. She could get back to that level with the right push. Her new team seem to be focusing heavily on promo and it's paying off, so I have no doubt that they'll have amazing ideas for the next album. I think Gaga will always go back to Australia with every tour - it's a rich region with music lovers who like going to multiple shows. Market yourself properly there and you can make a mint.

Born To Slay

Only because there wasn't any promo there. There had been plans for it, but that all fell apart because it was just before this that Gaga departed from her old team, and all their promo plans went with it. She clearly could have sold a lot more had the effort been made. She did all those sold out shows for TBTWB, after all. She could get back to that level with the right push. Her new team seem to be focusing heavily on promo and it's paying off, so I have no doubt that they'll have amazing ideas for the next album. I think Gaga will always go back to Australia with every tour - it's a rich region with music lovers who like going to multiple shows. Market yourself properly there and you can make a mint.

You're right

As we've seen from BTWB and artRave, Gaga going to the same regions with every tour rarely pulls in the same audience and ticket gross. We've seen her go from stadiums back to arenas and her popularity fall deeply in some regions, while remaining strong in others. Over time, we've learned that she can't go back to the same locations time and time again, as not all the countries she visits are rich, not all of them are major music markets and not all of them have high populations. While a shame for her fans in such regions, it's just the nature of the touring business. So, I've composed a list of the regions that Gaga should keep on visiting. Bear in mind that when I say she should go to these places every time, I simply mean that she can do one date at an arena, but with the capacity to add more if popular enough there. If I do think a country could have multiple dates, I've specified how many beside each and all the others are one date. I've put a question mark next to the ones that I consider a risk but could be a possiblity with a small venue:

Europe

UK (10+ dates)

Ireland

France (3+ dates)

Spain (2 dates)

Portugal???

Belgium

Netherlands

Germany (3+ dates)

Switzerland

Italy (2 dates)

Austria

Denmark

Norway

Sweden (2 dates)

Finland

Africa

N/A (but South Africa is a possibility, but with arenas)

Asia

South Korea

Japan (4+ dates)

Hong Kong

Singapore (2 dates)

Oceania

Australia (6+ dates)

New Zealand (2 dates)

Canada (provinces)

British Columbia

Alberta

Ontario (2 dates)

Quebec

USA (states)

Massachusetts

New York (2+ dates)

Connecticut

Pennsylvania (2 dates)

New Jersey

Washington D.C.

North Carolina

Georgia

Florida (2 dates)

Tennessee

Ohio

Michigan

Wisconsin

Illinois

Missouri (2 dates)

Oklahoma???

Texas (2+ dates)

Colorado

Arizona

Washington

Nevada (2+ dates)

California (4+ dates)

Caribbean

N/A (Puerto Rico being a slight possibility)

Latin America

Mexico (2+ dates)

Brazil (3+ dates)

Chile???

Argentina

What are your thoughts? Did I pick the right ones? Was I right to be concerned over the ones I put question marks next to? List your own or comment on possible venues in these places. I hope Gaga or her management sees this so they can hopefully re-evaluate any places she's been neglecting! Unlike many popstars, I feel like Gaga's got it in her to go back to all continents (except maybe Africa) with every tour and still sell out one arena date per country at the very least. And needless to say, Eastern Asia's going to be so thirsty for her after she paid them dust with the artRave. Her next tour there's going to be big. And I think Latin America will be desperate for her too. She performed to over 326k people there with BTWB, even more than Asia. Obviously, she won't get that many next time, but numbers like that show she's got the demand to at least do one arena date in the most major countries every tour.

Agree 100%. I'd just say one less date in Mexico and 3+ in NYC.

SPAIN TWO DATES :legend:

Archived