💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which countries/states should Gaga visit on every tour?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

I didnt know my Province is now called "Ontaria" :rip:

amd Albnerta for sure. The population there is not only younger but on top of that its the richest Province in Canada. PPL there have money to spend on tickets!!!

As for Portugal, music is a big thing there. maybe 1 date in Lisbon

AlphaMonster

Istanbul ! There are 14m people living there (so many rich people too) , there is no such thing as a worldwide superstars' not selling out in Istanbul. In last 2-3 years, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Rihanna, Jon Bon Jovi, U2, Roger Waters, Lady Gaga, Madonna etc did sold-out stadium shows, Jennifer Lopez  sold out 3 arena shows in 5 days span, Sting did 2 etc (They were like pretty big arenas like 20+k ppl arenas not like 12k people arenas)... Jessie j, Lana Del Rey, Tony Bennett, David Guetta, Avicii, Hardwell, Tiesto, The xx, Marina and the Diamonds and so many others sold-out near 10k people concert places... 

xoxo cupcakke

Kansas City, MO, St. Louis, MO, and Chicago, IL TBH. She barely has any Midwestern dates it seems

thierryrreiht

Canada 2 dates

(Montreal, and, officially, Quebec City, which will have a brand new multi purpose arena at the end of 2015)

I think she could do more countries in Asia. She should try India and Vietnam this time. And maybe Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and Bangkok.

What about a date in Montevideo (Uruguay)?

Your list is pretty good btw

SychosSoChic

She has to come back to South Africa :giveup: she did so well and it was PACKED :giveup:

She promised she'd come back :emo: 

We even crashed the servers for the ticket provider :megaflop:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Rainbow Unicorn

Without extra dates :

EUROPE

Spain (x2)

Italy (x2)

Croatia

Hungary

Austria

Switzerland

France (x2)

United Kingdom (x8)

Ireland

Belgium

Netherlands

Germany (x3)

Poland

Finland

Sweden

Denmark

Norway

ASIA

South Korea

Japan (x3)

China (x2)

Macau

Taiwan

Philippines

Thailand

Malaysia

Singapore

OCEANIA

Australia (x6)

New Zealand

NORTH AMERICA

- USA :

British Columbia

Washington

California (x3)

Nevada

Texas (x2)

Louisiana

Oklahoma

Missouri

Kentucky

Tennessee

Georgia

Florida

District of Columbia

Pennsylvania (x2)

New Jersey

New York

Connecticut

Massachusetts

Ohio

Michigan

Illinois

Minnesota

- Canada :

Quebec

Ontario (x2)

Manitoba

Alberta (x2)

LATIN AMERICA

Mexico (x2)

Puerto Rico

Panama

Venezuela

Colombia

Peru

Chile

Argentina

Paraguay

Brazil (x2)

Maybe you think it's too much for Latin America and she'll flop but I don't think so. The venues I choose are mostly open field/parks, where the number of people is not limited to a capacity. If she's selling 10,000 tickets in a 50,000 capacity stadium, then it will look desastrous. If she's selling 10,000 tickets in a 50,000 capacity park, then everything will look fine. And she needs to come back there because her fanbase is really big in Latin America.

AdelaAngelo

at least 1 stadium eastern european date, or 2 in arenas (like with the monster ball tour she went to Croatia and Hungary, with the BTWBall - Bulgaria (yasss) and Romania and now she visited Greece and Turkey)

tho it doesnt really matter to me anymore cuz till the next tour comes i will probably be in the usa lmao

StrawberryBlond

Some of you are misinterpreting this thread - it's supposed to be a list of countries Gaga should visit with every tour, not just the next one alone. Please don't post a dream tour schedule for the next album: there's other threads in which you can do that.

Certainly, for her next tour, she can revisit everywhere she did with artRave (well, except Israel, UAE and Greece, naturally) because this tour was pretty low-key by Gaga's standards, didn't get lots of promotion and most of that audience was just the fans, hence why she got less than a million spectators. If her next album is more successful, naturally, she'll be able to do second dates in lots of these regions. But seeing as the casual fans were noticeably absent this time, for them, it's as if Gaga hasn't toured since BTW, so the thirst will be strong if she's a success next time.

She should always visit UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden and The Netherlands in every tour for obvious reasons.

Archived