💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

More Hunger Games Movies in Consideration

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

The Hunger Games film series could extend past Suzanne Collins's original trilogy.

Director Francis Lawrence has said that more films are being considered for the hit young adult franchise.

Everybody is thinking about it, and talking about it. I just think that one has to go into that world carefully. Because I think a huge part of what makes the stories great is that it was really built on this idea of the consequence of war, and you have an amazing character like Katniss at the centre of it. And so to just say, 'Oh, we're still in the Hunger Games world', I think is really risky, and you need to make sure that you have something new to say, and either new characters need to be created that are just as compelling as Katniss. It's a tricky thing, but I'm definitely open to talking about it, and I think everybody's thinking about it. Everybody loves the world and the ideas.

X

WhoAskedOpinions

Nope. If it's not written as a book then it has to be a spinoff but better not give Katniss the future that she did not have.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

honestly if they want to milk I hope they just do a tv series and not a moviedo like a series with each season could represent a hunger games competition or something

TheOriginalOne

If they're planning on continuing the story after the war, then this is a terrible idea. Although, I wouldn'timd seeing different Hunger Games onscreen, such as Finnick's, Johanna's, or Enobaria's.

JustPokeHerFace

I still want to see Haymitch's Hunger Games, but I feel like that could be done in a 1 hour TV episode. IDK how to feel about this though, part of me wants them to, and part of me doesn't. 

Archived