💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ejaculation the same?

theMonster5

Featured Posts

crownlessking

Although it was artsy and fun and interesting and no other of her contemporaries would have done (so I enjoyed it for those reasons), I felt sorry for the lil' monsters at the artRAVE who probably had a little special something-something in their drinks and were coming up during all of this. That would have been interesting, hah.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what was the purpose of this quote? Why not something else? Why was it needed to repeat the quote from an erotic book?

you have to ask to sir bob wilson he is the author of the exposition

BloodyM

Although it was artsy and fun and interesting and no other of her contemporaries would have done (so I enjoyed it for those reasons), I felt sorry for the lil' monsters at the artRAVE who probably had a little special something-something in their drinks and were coming up during all of this. That would have been interesting, hah.

Hahaha true that!! Thats what i was saying as Surgeons and Lady Starlights set was AMAZING then bam!! I would have gone nuts tbh. 

Interlude

What does the script have to do with the portraits though? It's just random to me

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Schwerk

What does the script have to do with the portraits though? It's just random to me

Maybe it symbolizes her being 'used' by the industry. The 'men' keep taking what they want from her, but don't dare to look her in the eye to see the real her. The portraits force you to look at her, to see her soul.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

derbloodbruder

I found the entire Robert Wilson video portraits to be quite haunting and moving. The strings piece was excellent and the accompanying voice overs all worked cohesively. Lots of tweets though about it just wanting to end. 

DanielKCarey

I found the entire Robert Wilson video portraits to be quite haunting and moving. The strings piece was excellent and the accompanying voice overs all worked cohesively. Lots of tweets though about it just wanting to end. 

This, the audio accompanied the visuals in such a perfect manner! I actually started to tear up  :smh:

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

derbloodbruder

This, the audio accompanied the visuals in such a perfect manner! I actually started to tear up  :smh:

I spent like 5 hours downloading all the flash videos online, converting them to mp4 files to move to my phone, and then converting the mp4s into mp3s for my ipod and making an artRAVE playlist. The videos can be found here:

http://www.dissidentusa.com/lady-gaga/overview/

DanielKCarey

I spent like 5 hours downloading all the flash videos online, converting them to mp4 files to move to my phone, and then converting the mp4s into mp3s for my ipod and making an artRAVE playlist. The videos can be found here:

http://www.dissidentusa.com/lady-gaga/overview/

Thank you so much!

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Ladey Gagz

Gaga reciting a text by the Marquis De Sade with a track scored by Michael Galasso.

"The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same,

coitus, Christ, curses, ejaculation, always the same,

One of the old women tied the daily victim into the machine,

He then was informed and went into the boudoir,

masturbating a bit in front of her vagina,

swearing, cursing and began to f*ck right out.

Screams of lust and from the moment of ejaculation,

began to roar like a bull.

He walked out not even looking at the woman

and repeated this three to four times in the same day with the same."

Why would anyone wanna quote le Marquis de Sade though :rip:

• Bear locked this topic

Archived