💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What did you learn from ARTPOP era ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

I was having serious doubts about my carreer path and what i wanted to do in the future, i was depressed, I was in a really bad place.. and I wasn't happy

I was never one of those fans who would say "Gaga saved me or whatever" but I think somehow she did, When I listened to her speech at the sxsw keynote.. it all became clear.. I wasn't happy and it was my fault, because i wasn't doing what i really wanted, what i was born for...

I remember crying after Gaga said this:  "If you ever felt so Alone, like you just can't go on and you don't want to go to work and you're so sad but its your creative spirit, you know that thing in you that's so rebellious and you can just keep going because you know that no matter who leaves you in your life that your talent will never leave you, so love your passion, love it harder than anything else"

after that I decided to do what I was always afraid of, dropping out to pursue an Acting career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0DQnTw_TJA

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've learned not to make the charts influence my opinion on music more.  It took a while, but I'm getting there.

Spyro the Dragon

SonOfAphrodite

to not have high expectations....

no just joking but it was to not give a **** what others have to say and just follow my dreams and act on my creative urges. Also to not give up being an artist  :wub:

Blue Jeans

Take things as they come :shrug:

Don't be nasty bubbles :madge:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

- that Gaga is not invincible

- that she will be scrutinized no matter what she does

- that she will probably have a strong comeback tbh

Haroon

Don't be nasty bubbles :madge:

I'm not being nasty :confused: It was a good thing :laughga: Like appreciate things in the moment and stop worrying about the past/future :gaga:

jomonster12

That ART doesn't necessarily need to be art but it can be anything, whatever is your talent that's what is ART.

KyliesChild

It showed me how some people are just b---hes. Just kidding(not really) it taught me about how you can overcome betrayal and how much it hurts for someone to feel that way, to feel betrayed.

Prismatic

That let other comments bring you down. Be proud of what you do (act, work, fashion, music); there's a variety of art. Break the dorms in society and be unique. Let ARTPOP live in your soul and spread that rebellious attitute and do what you want and don't give a fĂƒâ€ŠÂ«ck what others think. 

"FĂƒÆ’Ă…ÂĄCK YOU POP MUSIC THIS IS ARTPOP"

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived