1. 1. Which is better?

• MONSTER Ball HBO
    • Artrave Yahoo

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

Once they put it on DVD we can decide. We can't compare a professionally made DVD and a LiveStream.ย 

This. The truth is that the angles of the livetsream were horrible adn evev some fanmade DVDs had better ones. Hope she takes time to work on the dvd and maybe adds changes some performances. ( Dope or Applause in Barcelona were better..)ย 

Interludicrous

I preferred the stream because IMO her vocals sounded a lot less forced than for The Monster Ball. Her performance seemed more natural & energetic.

ย 

I could see myself rewatching the stream a couple of times but I only viewed the HBO special once. But then again, I only attended artRAVE, not TMB.

angelduuh

You can't compare a profesionally made DVD with a livestream :awkney:

ย 

I really loved and enjoyed the livestream, tho.

I actually think I enjoyed watching the artRAVE more but maybe that's because I was privileged enough to attend the artRAVE and not the The Monster Ball. :shrug:

fede ARTPOP

Incomparable..TMB is a final product...we need to wait for the official release for artRAVE. The color stuff from it would look stunning on Blu-holy-ray...cant wait :shake:

๐Ÿ–ค C H R O M A T I C A ๐Ÿ–ค

Maybe the camera angles and that stuff was better with the MB, but the artRAVE livestream was just perfect - it was full (from the first opening act till the very end), it had every interlude in full length and the fact that it was all live and only one show makes it absolutely amazing.

Archived