💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO : Jurassic World (Official Trailer)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

the script is beyond basic "she is highly intelligent she will kill anything that moves" "OH MY GOD! " "RUN" 

Most cliche trailer since avengers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GOD THE DINOSAURS LOOK SO REAL AND AMAZING!

this! My mouth dropped when I saw that Aquatic dinosaur.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

RAMROD

Seriously though, I'll take cheesy trailer but will quench my thirst any day than super good trailer but fail to deliver as a full motion picture, i.e: Elysium, Battle: Los Angeles, Maze Runner (total drag), and tons more.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I was not expecting it to be this good :O Man I need to watch this!!! I grew up watching JP :cry: So watching this made me feel like a lil kid again lmao 

aaronyoji

yaaaaaaas. by the way whos playing the female doctor? 

i was watching in bad quality (starbucks wifi = kill me) so she sounded like natalie portman, but then it looked like someone else later. 

Rudz Xinc

who cares about the dialog, all I care is Dinosaurs and some action ala original JP hide and chase

Look at those clowns

RAMROD

yaaaaaaas. by the way whos playing the female doctor?

i was watching in bad quality (starbucks wifi = kill me) so she sounded like natalie portman, but then it looked like someone else later.

Bryce Dallas Howard

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HUGE fan of all three Jurassic films (yeah, I like even the third one!), but based on this trailer, I may not like this as much as I loved the first three. There's something really cheesy, and not even in a good way. Hope my first impression on the trailer would be completely changed once the movie's out. While I'm unsure if I'd like it, I'm 100% sure though that I'm going to watch this movie in its opening weekend. I'm just super excited! My childhood memories will be alive again! :giveup:

monketsharona

Just to say it : the trailer has already 16,2 million views in only 1 day ^^ That's quite impressive when you know Avengers 2 has around 15 millions views in two weeks for its trailer  :teehee:

TimisaMonster

I've been slayed! :nooo: It's even better than I've could've imagine! :giveup:

It's like they took what the FANS would want and put it on the silver screen! :giveup: :nooo: :giveup: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived