Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your reaction to the last Gypsy performance.

Pierre

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i recorded newcastle close up and you could see her crying, i thought that was hard enough to watch. Then last night, omg. I was a mess.

GagaMyBlood95

I was in shock, then I wanted to cry so badly, then I got sad, then I saw her and I was so happy that she exists..

Perfect end to the tour, in the venue it felt like everyone (Gaga and audience) saying a fond goodbye to Artrave, a real mixture of sadness it is over while wanting to celebrate a quite brilliant show at the same time.

The best Gypsy of all the shows I went to.

I cried, and I still don't know if those were tears of joy or sadness. I was so happy because it's my favorite song from ARTPOP but knowing that it's also the last song from the tour + the fact that she cried before singing ot made me very emotional. 

lucamonster94

crying like i never cried for her.

Same here!

I don't cry very often, and I never cried for her but OMG yesterday I had rivers coming down my eyes. I think what made me cry was just a mix between the fact that I was aware that it was the last song from the last artRAVE and thr fact that she got very emotional during her speech, like you could hear her voice fighting not to cry. And then when she said: "when this song is over, the clock will star ticking....until...the next time..." That really killed me, I was a mess

SweetEscape

I shed a tear or two during the speech  :emo:

Especially at the part when she said "When I'll die, they'll say Lady Gaga was special, but her monsters, they're really something"  :giveup:  :emo:

It wasn't her best performance of the song vocally, but it was very emotional and beautiful :nick: . It was the perfect ending for the era, the perfect way to say goodbye to ARTPOP.

Archived