💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR:The fan LG brought on stage was not the one who wrote the letter

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

Well the letter said he was following her around the UK, so I assumed he was English, but then he spoke and I was like "dafuq".

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but for now...what matters is the ticking time for the next ____________

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

If true, thats absolulty disgusting 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Azor Ahai

I highly doubt that's true :huh: It's not as easy as lying about writing it and being let on stage, I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that to prevent things like that from happening :P

Like what tho?

No one could know she would read that certain letter and no way anyone can prove he threw it :/

High King

I'm still pissed about this tbh. Pissed and upset for whoever actually wrote the letter. I'm a Libra, unfairness bothers me more than anything.

pretty sure it's not true. He has been confirmed to have attended at least more than one artRAVE show, as his letter states

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

That's disgusting but I can believe it. After she was reading the letter the camera kept going to a black guy who was crying and I was sure it was him, and then the other 'fan' got on stage and was fine and laughing and giggling.

Disgusting.

YES THANK YOU! I know who he is on FB but I don't think spamming him is a good idea. And I don't want to be the one to blast this thing lmao.

I queued and talked to him on the last London Rave and he was extremely annoying and rude. He totally did not deserve to go up.
He was writing his letter on torn pages from the Prism Claire's notebook (for real) and it was short, like only one small notebook page. The one that Gaga read was TWO pages long. And he was super cheery and happy, he did not seem like a victim of domestic abuse, writing about his problems

who will love me when the night is over

Really hope Gaga finds out and reaches out to the fan on twitter. This is horrible if true

Signature loading… 👹🖤

YES THANK YOU! I know who he is on FB but I don't think spamming him is a good idea. And I don't want to be the one to blast this thing lmao.

I queued and talked to him on the last London Rave and he was extremely annoying and rude. He totally did not deserve to go up.

He was writing his letter on torn pages from the Prism Claire's notebook (for real) and it was short. The one that Gaga read was TWO pages long.

He was writing his letter on torn pages from the Prism Claire's notebook (for real) and it was short. The one that Gaga read was TWO pages long.

so u can confirm this rumor is true? Omg :cryga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Haroon

Like what tho?

No one could know she would read that certain letter and no way anyone can prove he threw it :/

I just think the person who's picked and has their letter read is pre-planned :shrug: So assuming it is pre-planned I doubt they'd mix up which person's brought on stage :laughga:

Archived