💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR:The fan LG brought on stage was not the one who wrote the letter

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

there was a moment in the stream where the camera panned to the crowed and there was one guy who seemed pissed which made me question if they just let some random person claiming to be the guy. can't really confirm anything but would be really mean and low to do something like that. With out more evidence tho hard to really jump to any conclusion.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is unbelievable!

Excuse me??? How rude!

I could quote even more posts in this thread stating simular things and I'm supriced at these statements coming from fans. Who are you to say how someone should react on being brought on stage to meet Gaga? Or what a victim of depression should behave like? Think before you judge someone like this!

- Kaio had had written a huge letter which give him/her plenty of time to 'calm down' before finally getting on stage

- Just because someone deals with depression, it doesn't mean they are sad all the time. Gaga has depression, do you judge her for being happy? 

- Kaio wrote how Gaga helped him/her overcome many things. This means Kaio is already working on getting 'better', therefor the wounds are not as 'fresh' and 'easier' to put to paper for someone who helped him/her and who kaio cares about.

When I was on stage with Gaga I didn't cry. I love that girl and was super happy and comfortable sitting next to her. The only thing that freaked me out was the huge crowd. And I kept thinking: Oh my god, she always has these cute kids up here that cry and keep hugging her, and here I am, a girl her age feeling like I'm with an old friend. I felt I had to live up to the expextations of the audience....why am I not crying, touching the corners of my eyes hopefully, but nothing happened. Doesn't this mean that much to me? Yes it did, I just express in a different way. I keep my emotions inside, like many people with depressions do.

You got on stage with Gaga omg cool awesome amazeballs. Now this was my opinion and I really don't need a long reply instructing me on how *my* opinion should be like. And I know that not everybody acts the same when they are depressed, thank you, but this guy could not give two ****s about it when I saw him :ohwell:

who will love me when the night is over

Schwerk

You got on stage with Gaga omg cool awesome amazeballs. Now this was my opinion and I really don't need a long reply instructing me on how *my* opinion should be like. And I know that not everybody acts the same when they are depressed, thank you, but this guy could not give two ****s about it when I saw him :ohwell:

Why judge then solely based on what you (think you) saw? 

Well sorry that I seem to be schooling, but many of the opinions stated above seemed very narrowminded and judgemental.

You saw it happen cause you were there, so it makes things different I guess, but I still it's quite rude to 'expose' someone like this on a website that Gaga and her team visit, when we don't even really know what happened and the 'evidence' is merely based on people's views not facts.

Yeah it sucks if Kaio indeed is a rude person, but that doesn't matter his/her story is one big lie. 

By the way, seeing as I sence the sarcasm in your reply, I wanna say the reason I mentioned my experience on stage is because I know how much jealousy and judgement you get from fans. People saying it was all a sett-up, blablabla. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Cappuccino

YES THANK YOU! I know who he is on FB but I don't think spamming him is a good idea. And I don't want to be the one to blast this thing lmao.

I queued and talked to him on the last London Rave and he was extremely annoying and rude. He totally did not deserve to go up.

He was writing his letter on torn pages from the Prism Claire's notebook (for real) and it was short, like only one small notebook page. The one that Gaga read was TWO pages long. And he was super cheery and happy, he did not seem like a victim of domestic abuse, writing about his problems

Blast him, destroy him for us  :fat:  :fat:. FAKE MONSTER.

Can we just trend this so Gaga knows and actually reach out to the real fan 

Schwerk

Blast him, destroy him for us :fat::fat:. FAKE MONSTER.

Can we just trend this so Gaga knows and actually reach out to the real fan

I truly don't see why this person should be destroyed and is a fake monster? Tell me why please?

Ok, according to Agus Kaio was rude, well so are plenty of monsters, including yourself right now in my eyes, accusing someone of something without any proof.

Because the letter he wrote in London was short and on Prism notepaper?

Monsters can like Katy Perry if they want, it doesnt make them less of a fan. And the fact that note in London was short doesnt say anything. It obviously was a lastminute idea to write it down, hence the Prism paper, so he didn't get that much of his feelings on paper? Kinda understandable I think?

Now, a few weeks later, he did take the time to write a (loooooooooong) letter and it landed in her lap.

What is the big deal here? I'm completely lost, so please tell me why this person is put on trial since you seem so passionate about it.

You guys can talk about the rumor but please don't bash the fan or attack them on social media

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Azor Ahai

You guys can talk about the rumor but please don't bash the fan or attack them on social media

I, the creator of this unholy thread approve this message.

Marjol , Agus and Cappuccino dont snatch anyones weave please.

Spread love ñ񂬠

Schwerk

Spread love ñ񂬠

Why call me out? Thats exactly what Im trying to do?

Schwerk

I mean dont fight with the other members. And chill out.

I'm not fighting, where am I fighting? And I am as chill as can be btw. Last time I checked this is a forum and I'm simply discussing the subject you brought up like everyone else here. I'm trying to shine a different light on the subject, one I felt was missing from the conversation, especially since the person discussed here isn't on GGD and can't defend himself.

This whole topic turned into page after page of people bashing a fan and now you say I'm the one starting a fight? :bye:

JoeJane

Guys, please, stop. I know him and we're good friends. Kaio is brazilian and recently went for Europe in 5 or 6 different shows of artRAVE. He is a beautiful person with a beautiful story of life. I can assure for all of you the rumours are fake. Stop with negativism and hate. 

:noparty:

Robotboy

such drama lol. the letter itself was just as dramatic as this so i just cant

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived