Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR:The fan LG brought on stage was not the one who wrote the letter

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

Its been all over twitter and tumblr and pretty much everywhere since the fan  got on stage.

What do you think?

Did that guy faked being the fan to get to hug Gaga?

Or is this just another fake rumor like many many many others?

EDIT: GGD member agus claims to know the member in person and he didnt seem to be who he said he was :omg:

8daf3fb156a418633e6be3c9289d060f.png

EDIT 2: According to a twitter link provided by GGD member Miley , Kaio is probably the one who wrote the letter

https://twitter.com/ItamarGreene/status/537000544984768513/photo/1

The photo of him in the artRave crowd with the caption "OLHA O KAIO.. O MENINO DA CARTAAA â¤Ã¢¤Ã¢¤Ã¢¤"

and whatever that means it certainly has the name Kaio on it so it must be him :sweat:

BUT, We the photo was uploaded 5 minutes before midnight and im not sure if this was before or after BTW...

The hunt is still on whats the truth behind this drama!

B3PPJBaCIAAz3ri.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if that's true I'm disgusted and truly sorry for the fan who had his chance stolen right in front of his eyes

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I think it's true because he showed no emotion or anything and he didn't look like a depressed kid at all.

MAKE IT WORK

SlaeUrAnus

I hope it is fake.

Disgusting taking away ones opportunity to meet their inspiration especially after that heartfelt essay.

In my messy era.

Azor Ahai

It's obviously a fake rumour

I think it's true because he showed no emotion or anything and he didn't look like a depressed kid at all.

I also think the letter described a girl not a guy so yeah :( 

I really hope its fake

Haroon

I highly doubt that's true :huh: It's not as easy as lying about writing it and being let on stage, I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that to prevent things like that from happening :P My point is that it seems more planned than it seems :laughga:

Archived