Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Apple rumoured to start a label and go after Taylor, Beyoncé, JT, etc.

Pandora

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

when will gaga 

Gaga's contract isn't nearing the ends of its terms. She still has two albums to give Interscope, which will take 3 to 4 more years to complete.

I don't like the idea of entertainment being dominated by a single corporation. :crossed: sorry, but that does not appeal one bit to me.

If there is many corporations and companies in the field, there is competition and with competition there is options for the consumer. WE at least can decide what we want, or what's better. That's consumer rights.

But if there is just one company, will they dictate our privilege? Will we become a flock of sheep in Apple's pen

Gaga's contract isn't nearing the ends of its terms. She still has two albums to give Interscope, which will take 3 to 4 more years to complete.

Was it something like a 7,8 album contract??

She's on her 6th with C2C and ACT 2 will be the 7th.

But yea, 3 to 4 more years is the right amount of time i think

This. I hope this doesn't happen.

Imagine if you can only access an artist's work from one digital store (iTunes) and they own everything of that artist.

If it does happen they should not be allowed to do that

Whispering

Was it something like a 7,8 album contract??

She's on her 6th with C2C and ACT 2 will be the 7th.

But yea, 3 to 4 more years is the right amount of time i think

Gaga has a contract for six albums. C2C isn't a solo project, so it won't count as one of the albums to fulfill her contract. The release of Act 2 is doubtful at this point. She still has two solo albums to release through Interscope.

Pure Adrenaline

It would be nice to have such a huge company even more invested in the well-being of the industry.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

Gaga has a contract for six albums. C2C isn't a solo project, so it won't count as one of the albums to fulfill her contract. The release of Act 2 is doubtful at this point. She still has two solo albums to release through Interscope.

does TFM cound as a full album tho :huh:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Whispering

does TFM cound as a full album tho :huh:

Yes, it does. Gaga has said it was an album and TFM was nominated for Album of the Year and won the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album.

Archived