Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "Elton John saved me"

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Tony saved me" "Elton saved me" :duck:

I always thought it was Tony who saved her musically and Elton regarding booze and d--gs :)

giskardsb

Some in this fanbase, besides lacking respect and empathy, clearly have no idea how depression works.

I'm glad she's doing better. It's really disconcerting to think of the situation she had to go through at Bo's wedding.

As giskardsb said above, depression and mental illness is a very difficult thing to deal with, and I'm glad Gaga's doing better, as she says.

btw, how reliable is The Sun?

3 points in and ready for more

What? She's constantly saying that she feels so blessed and happy for having her fans, the wonderful life she has and getting to experience all the amazing things she's experienced. She's just being opened about the bad side of all the preassure she's gone through since the beginning of her career. Just because she talks the bad things doesn't mean she's complaining about her whole life and saying it all is a nightmare... :awkney:

She always talks about people saving her while in long run it appears to be not necessarily true. Drama to me is talking too much and worrying others.

Robotboy

i hope she can become strong. she has so much love and success in her life she dont need any of that ****

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Whether it's Tony, Elton, Taylor, or whoever else, let's just be thankful that she's now surrounding herself with good, honest people who only want to help. I wish her nothing but continued health and happiness. :)

Jesse Pinkman

She always talks about people saving her while in long run it appears to be not necessarily true. Drama to me is talking too much and worrying others.

I agree. Addiction is hard, I understand that but she often sends mixed messages regarding her sobriety. Everyone thought she was sober and completely happy during the C2C era, and that's not necessarily true. From what it looks like there's a lot going on that we don't know about, which is natural.

I think her best bet is to stop talking about these things and seriously get the help she needs. It's becoming very confusing and exhausting. Every time I turn around someone is saving her and she's in a better place then two months later we find she's still battling depression and addiction. :duck:

It's science, bitch

It's wonderful that she has so many supportive and empathetic people in her personal life. She deserves every bit of the love she receives, and it's great that it has helped her overcome her struggles.  :heart:

However, I really think that some of you need to look at the implications of what you're posting, even if you don't mean to be insensitive. The fact that someone doesn't reveal 100% of the details about everything they go through is not an excuse to lack empathy and act like their pain is invalid, and it's certainly not a reason for them to stop sharing what they might feel comfortable talking about. 

Whispering

Some in this fanbase, besides lacking respect and empathy, clearly have no idea how depression works.

:yes: THIS!

They clearly don't understand how addiction works either.

Whispering

I agree. Addiction is hard, I understand that but she often sends mixed messages regarding her sobriety. Everyone thought she was sober and completely happy during the C2C era, and that's not necessarily true. From what it looks like there's a lot going on that we don't know about, which is natural.

I think her best bet is to stop talking about these things and seriously get the help she needs. It's becoming very confusing and exhausting. Every time I turn around someone is saving her and she's in a better place then two months later we find she's still battling depression and addiction. :duck:

Think about how it is for the addict or the person who is battling depression for years! They ARE exhausted! The last thing they need to do is stop talking about it or try to hide it. Bringing your pain and addictions out in the open means you are challenging them...fighting them. Hiding them and keeping them a secret means they are winning.

If it all bothers you that much or "exhausts you", you should take a break from interviews or the details of Gaga's life. What Gaga is doing now with sharing her stories is part of the road to recovery. She shouldn't stop or change the process of recovery, because a group of fans don't want to hear about it or are too immature to understand the process.

Jesse Pinkman

Think about how it is for the addict or the person who is battling depression for years! They ARE exhausted! The last thing they need to do is stop talking about it or try to hide it. Bringing your pain and addictions out in the open means you are challenging them...fighting them. Hiding them and keeping them a secret means they are winning.

If it all bothers you that much or "exhausts you", you should take a break from interviews or the details of Gaga's life. What Gaga is doing now with sharing her stories is part of the road to recovery. She shouldn't stop or change the process of recovery, because a group of fans don't want to hear about it or are too immature to understand the process.

I'm not saying that she should hide it, I'm saying it's becoming like the boy who cries wolf. I want Gaga to be okay and I broke my heart to read that she's still battling these things. All I'm saying is that obviously she isn't receiving the proper treatment she needs. I feel as if she should take the time out and really get herself together so she will be okay instead of saying she's saved every five minutes when she's really not.

I have the right to read anything I want to read and voice my opinion because this is a public forum. If you don't want to read "immature" opinions, then maybe you should stop visiting a discussion board. :)

It's science, bitch

Archived