Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry EXPOSES Australian Press

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

Gaga never gets harassed. Most of the paparazzi actually respect her because she gives them what they want: a picture. If you can't deal with them, you probably shouldn't be trying to be a star.

I agree. Gaga knows that they are doing their jobs and she tries so hard to give them what they want, a photo. They built a respect for her because she cares about her fans and they see that ex. coffee, pizza, snacks for fans and even papz. She doesn't trash them or insults them but understands they are an extremely important part of fame business and knows how to handle them= Gaga is the Olivia pope of Hollywood lol

Only problem with her doing that to the papz is that they will get death threats and Katy has millions of fans who will attack them and their families now that her fans have photo's of their faces.  There was not millions of Papz attacking her with death threats but her posting their pictures will now result in those guys getting death threats from millions of people.

Artists get death threats and awful comments all the time. And her picture(s) would have been sold to tabloids for thousands of people to see. I don't agree with the fans attacking their families, but if you make a life out of harassing others maybe you should get a dose of your own medicine. It's known paps will say things to purposely outrage the celebrity or get them to do something just for a shot. It's sickening. 

I don't like Katy Perry at all but good for her the paparazzi are horrible everywhere it is really dangerous and is quiet sad 

Public figures and the right to privacy - they mostly never work out well. The privacy rights of everyone else aren't equal to those who have sought and then obtained public attention. But then again, there's the extremes like harassment. And everyone could be exposed to it. Ordinary individuals could file case/s against harassment. So why shouldn't celebrities, especially if they're just speaking out against it? Oh yes, because they're public figures and therefore public property. Harsh, but that's the reality. 

LeoFameMonster

Artists get death threats and awful comments all the time. And her picture(s) would have been sold to tabloids for thousands of people to see. I don't agree with the fans attacking their families, but if you make a life out of harassing others maybe you should get a dose of your own medicine. It's known paps will say things to purposely outrage the celebrity or get them to do something just for a shot. It's sickening. 

I totally understand famous people get death threats a lot. Katy should attack the tabloids if anyone. She is a public figure, a famous person, her pictures are going to be seen by millions of people regardless. She lives in tabloids so how can she be shocked. I agree some paparazzi go over board and it is really nasty but she has the power to have millions of fans give those guys death threats, guys who didn't sign up to be famous, and guys who didn't create this business, tabloids did. She basically took her millions of fans and sicked them on 3 normal guys. However ever nasty they may be at the moment they now have to deal with what katy has done to them which is far worst to send an army of fans after you. But I understand what you are saying

PicklePower

Is it even legal for the paparazzi to take a picture of somebody against their will?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

ryhanna

She's completely right, though I don't see why she'll need to tweet pictures.

It's a pretty good idea, actually. She's giving them a taste of their own medicine. 

I agree. Gaga knows that they are doing their jobs and she tries so hard to give them what they want, a photo. They built a respect for her because she cares about her fans and they see that ex. coffee, pizza, snacks for fans and even papz. She doesn't trash them or insults them but understands they are an extremely important part of fame business and knows how to handle them= Gaga is the Olivia pope of Hollywood lol

We often get papz shots of Gaga leaving her hotel/airports/etc., moments where she KNOWS they'll be there and she often dresses up and makes a show out of it. Very rarely do we get papz shots of Gaga going out and about just doing her thing. It seems she's either able to somehow avoid them or simply doesn't venture out much. Meanwhile, other celebrities try to go get groceries, or in this case just go for a walk, and they're harassed, yelled at, insulted to rile them up, etc. 

I don't think a celebrity should be expected to give the papz what they want. Making appearances, leaving significant things, sure. But otherwise it's implying that it's their job to entertain us even on their days off, even on their vacations, even while they're trying to get some privacy. 

Expecting celebrities to entertain us even when they're not actually working is like expecting teachers to teach kids at the grocery store, a mechanic to change your oil on his vacation, or a photographer to take your picture when they're getting coffee. 

Archived