💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Beyoncé - 7/11

Dolev

Featured Posts

This is so cute. I like seeing her shy away from the serious persona she puts on and making something fun like this.

The people in here taking this song seriously, though. :rip:

i get what u mean like it's a fun song

but if bey wanting £30000 for her new album, the 2 new songs should have been top notch

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

what kind of awful song is that :duck:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

i get what u mean like it's a fun song

but if bey wanting £30000 for her new album, the 2 new songs should have been top notch

Oh hell nah. I know what you mean. She was crazy for that. I can't even lie. :dies:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

The video is actually great and shouldn't be taken too seriously, like the song. This will go viral as well because everybody will be copying it :applause:

Blue Jeans

Its so weird to see Beyoncé having fun but very refreshing.. i don't really like the song, but i'm getting into it :music:

She looks so youthful and beautiful :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

KrisFromMars

It was nice to see her not be so "serious" all the time. I liked seeing her like that. Gaga..sis your turn :giveup:

Blue Jeans

It was nice to see her not be so "serious" all time. I liked seeing her like that. Gaga..sis your turn :giveup:

:hor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViIg9AsxMno

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived