💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The 24 Days of Christmas on GagaDaily is Coming...!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

zkmr28.jpg

So it's that time of year again! The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year! :teehee:

A time where every day reveals a new digital treasure for your Gaga-loving hearts, be it imagery, audio, or video to enjoy.

As has been the tradition for 5 years here on this site, we will be hosting a kind of online Advent calendar. A themed gift will be released on each day, until the last day of the calendar, December 24th, Christmas Eve, which usually reveals the largest or most special gift.

We have had some really delightful years here on the boards, with everything from real gift giveaways and contests (sent to you in the mail), remix sets to put in your Itunes, printable Lady Gaga Christmas ornaments to decorate your tree with, and even video games to play!

Hint: All of those things are coming BACK this year, and you will have a chance to win physical gifts, too!)

Take a look at some of the goodies and things we have done in years past:

Physical gifts were mailed to fans last year who answered contest questions correctly. Included were 4 Applause photos from the ARTPOPUPGallery in Los Angeles, 4 bumper stickers from that event, and a Paper Doll book of Gaga dolls. This year we have more in store, so stay tuned!

A real photo sent to 4 lucky Monsters:

nfi446.png

An example of the remix sets we have gotten:

Do What You Want (All Killer No Filler Collection)

245bntl.png

Lady Gaga by Idaho:

fw259h.jpg

Fame Kills

2enp5i1.png

Paper Dolls make LOVELY Gaga ornaments!

Can you spot the Gaga amongst the BTWB Castle and Koons Doggie?

35i1zk0.jpg

2cg24ur.png

And that's just a smattering!

In the past, our Advent Calendar has also become a rich source of some of the rarest Gaga material ever to have surfaced, from the "Monster Concept Demo" in 2010, to sought after gems like "Take You Out" & the "Speechless Demo" in 2011, and later the "MTV Jazz You And I" version in 2012.

In 2011, we were especially delighted to have Gaga herself participate in gifting to the fans with her release of a surprise demo track on Christmas Eve by the name of "Stuck on F*cking You".

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/150802917471944705

A few years back, we were even gifted with the only known to exist 30 seconds of "Musicland".

MuchMusic Concept Demo

http://soundcloud.com/chicaskas/merry-christmas-little

2013 remained rather sparse, but we did get some fascinating interviews and an unreleased professional Interscope remix of You And I, gifted to us by the remixer himself, Klimis Ioannidis.

All in all, the Holiday season on GagaDaily (and also celebrated on our sister sites, Propagaga, Gaga Daily, and Radio ARTPOP) is a time for people to come together and share a kind of digital Potluck of delights for the fandom!

We hope you will join us this year in celebrating the Holidays with us, Gaga style!

The 24 Days of Christmas will be "simulcast" on all 4 of the most popular Gaga sites and on Twitter, so you won't miss a day.

Feel like contributing something to our Potluck of gifts for the fanbase?

Have questions, comments or concerns?

We accept credited and anonymous donations for the 24 Days of Christmas.

Contact me at [email protected] to submit something, and it might just end up in our celebration!

Peace and Blessings!

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived